Apple is now worth more than Russia’s entire stock market

Pelop17

I guess apple is.... Putin in more effort :P

You get a like simply because that pun was so incredibly painful to read that it became funny... :P

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

I guess apple is.... Putin in more effort :P

Pun intended.

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

You get a like simply because that pun was so incredibly painful to read that it became funny... :P

I was russian to think about a pun when i saw the post :P

(opps made another pun LEL)

Pun intended.

xD

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

I was russian to think about a pun when i saw the post :P

(opps made another pun LEL)

xD

I wonder if Tony Abbot can stop the boats

Russian boats....

fleet-2.jpg

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

A man like Putin!

-snip

I don't know if this article is funny or sad.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Probably because all the money Russia makes is illegitimate. Or they don't rely on buying and selling stock as much as the West is.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

If you replace Russia with North Korea then they'd consider it an act of war...

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Probably because all the money Russia makes is illegitimate. Or they don't rely on buying and selling stock as much as the West is.

There are so so so so sooo many Russian billionaires...

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Apple is now worth more than Russia’s entire stock market

Not the most difficult thing looking at russia's stock market ...

THIS SIGNATURE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Except Russia does not bend.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Yeah except Russia's economy isn't as volatile as Apple's stock is..

Add to that the fact that Russia is starter to play a different economic game compared to the west right now.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Yeah except Russia's economy isn't as volatile as Apple's stock is..

Apple's stock curve is the most beautiful one on the market. Up and up and up it goes. Where it stops? Eh, I'm betting in 2020 it hits a ceiling it can't break through.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Apple's stock curve is the most beautiful one on the market. Up and up and up it goes. Where it stops? Eh, I'm betting in 2020 it hits a ceiling it can't break through.

As soon as a few someones feels like there's a better source of money, Apple's stock will drop faster than a hammer.

As soon as a few someones feels like there's a better source of money, Apple's stock will drop faster than a hammer.

Oh no doubt, but at that point I think we'll see Apple's prices drop and we'll see a strong recovery. Apple makes great hardware, but they just overprice it and lock it down too much. The best Windows/Linux professional laptop is a Macbook Pro.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd