U-play store redirects to steam

ces160

Hello every one,

Has Ubisoft finally listened to the customers and gotten rid of the U-play store?

I was trying to look up prices for AC:U on the U-play store, but every time I click on "Visit Shop" it redirects to Steam and searches the store for games published by Ubisoft.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Might this spell the beginning of the end for U-play?

-ces160

Ubisoft should just get rid of U-Play altogether when purchasing games from Steam. It's an unnecessary nuisance.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

end for U-play, not likely they are a cock sucking bunch that will stick to their big cock UPLAY and suck on it forever

I5 3570K@ 4.4 - GIGABYTE Z77- Kingston 8G 2400 RAM - MSI GTX980 - HAF-X - 27'' ROG SWIFT + 32'' LG IPS - OCZ 250G SSD + WD 4TB HDD - ASUS XONAR DX -Noctua NH-D14

when you launch a u-play game bought through steam it still runs FUCKING U-PLAY  :angry:

I5 3570K@ 4.4 - GIGABYTE Z77- Kingston 8G 2400 RAM - MSI GTX980 - HAF-X - 27'' ROG SWIFT + 32'' LG IPS - OCZ 250G SSD + WD 4TB HDD - ASUS XONAR DX -Noctua NH-D14

I can't stand uPlay, it's literally Hitler.. 

post-104353-0-55278900-1415911025.jpg

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat

Hang on, isn't Ubisoft pulling games off Steam? And doesn't that mean we'll be directed to a Steam page THAT DOESN'T EXIST?!

On an unrelated note, do you guys wish Origin would shut down? For me it's a nuisance switching between the two...

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Hang on, isn't Ubisoft pulling games off Steam? And doesn't that mean we'll be directed to a Steam page THAT DOESN'T EXIST?!

On an unrelated note, do you guys wish Origin would shut down? For me it's a nuisance switching between the two...

While IMO Origin is inferior to Steam, at least EA is doing something correctly with Origin, unlike what Ubish*t is doing with u-play... Origin at least works.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

While IMO Origin is inferior to Steam, at least EA is doing something correctly with Origin, unlike what Ubish*t is doing with u-play... Origin at least works.

What does Origin do right that U-play flat-out DOESN'T?

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

In Canada UPLAY redirects me to steam. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT?