mTm0dJW.jpg

WJ7hbc5.jpg

nZiTIyK.jpg

BFByjXx.jpg

zln4h3D.jpg

8Ur89ni.jpg

wR4rvvz.jpg

xbgfc6S.jpg

Just to add a few points; I had to use a lot of hacks via a simple config file to get Rage to look this good on my R9 290. The in-game settings maxed out didn't do justice.

Now the VRAM usage actually maxes out at 2.3GB.... which is ok for me since my card has 4GB. And it's a lot better than having texture pop-in.

But still overall when playing through the game you see so much potential ruined by low res textures.

Wow!

That looks amazing!

What mods are you using? :)

Thanks!  I mainly use Project ENB (Climes of Tamriel)  I like the lighting I get and depth of field.

i-qpvMDh7-X3.png

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

what are people using to get these screenshots? Like do you use steam screenshots or so other program

CPU-- AMD FX-8320 (Stock), Motherboard-- ASUS M5A99FX PRO R 2.0, RAM-- Team 8gb 1600Mhz, GPU-- Sapphire 7870 GHz with OC Edition, Case-- NZXT Tempest 210, PSU-- Corsair CX600m, HDD, 1tb Seagate & 2tb WD External, Monitor-- Dell S2240M IPS Display, Keyboard/Mouse-- Some Logitech keyboard and some Dell mouse, Speakers-- Logitech Z533

what are people using to get these screenshots? Like do you use steam screenshots or so other program

I usually use FRAPS but some games like skyrim have an inbuilt screenshot feature if you press printscreen. I believe you can also use Precision X, Afterburner and several other tuning programs.

I guess you could also use printscreen and save it in an image editing program but that's less convenient, and the windows 8 start+prtscr combo for auto saving screenshots doesn't work in games.

You could also use Steam but the quality on that is pretty terrible so I never really use that unless I mean to post them on steam for some reason especially if I want to show off the game's graphics.

Aside from that try to avoid having UI showing, kinda ruins screenshots IMO but that's not always possible.

Skyrim with a metric butt-ton of mods

k6hiecQ.jpg

CPU: i5-3490k @ 4.0Ghz | CPU & GPU Cooler: Custom Watercooling Loop |  Motherboard: MSI Z97 GAMING 7 | Ram: Corsair Vengeance 12GB 1866Mhz | Graphics Card: ASUS R9 290

HDD: Seagate 1TBx2 + 240GB Plextor M6e | Case: NZXT Phantom 410 | Monitor: 2 Random 21" TVs

I use Steam. There is a way to enable hi-res Screenshot but I can't remember how at the moment. I'm happy with what I get.

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

My knife

How much did you pay for that knife or did you unbox it? :o

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

How much did you pay for that knife or did you unbox it? :o

I started with a $25 gun that I bought from the market, and traded it up on cs:go lounge, now I have 2 knives and a total value of ~$500, only on PC can you pay $3 for a game and make $500

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

I use Steam. There is a way to enable hi-res Screenshot but I can't remember how at the moment. I'm happy with what I get.

in settings you can enable uncompressed screenshots

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

More fun than Wash Doge. 

ba8HwGk.png

PUT THE PEDAL TO THE METAL! brrrrrrrrr....

6IB3IUP.png

Oh crap..

KlvPlYF.jpg

Fuck this shit.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

2aklbeu.png

Is that the SEUS mod? :P

I'm a big fan of that mod it looks amazing!

Is that the SEUS mod? :P

I'm a big fan of that mod it looks amazing!

Yeah it's the SEUS mod it's really good.

KLE25nH.jpg

VTxCeWi.jpg

MnTENdn.jpg

ZZInXK3.jpg

cW6k91B.jpg

b9WVn44.jpg

jodSd6Q.jpg

gcZETmN.jpg

QoYn7QW.jpg

kB9udEr.jpg

um0z388.jpg

f8xCB18.jpg

CgEqlH3.jpg

Jm8oLut.jpg

kj4JKDM.jpg

KklX3ew.jpg

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

I was playing BF3 and thought about taking pictures, but I got so caught up in the game I forgot about it. So, I only have one picture to share.

Mass_Effect3_2014_06_15_03_05_42_61.png

FRAPS picture quality is horrible...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I was playing BF3 and thought about taking pictures, but I got so caught up in the game I forgot about it. So, I only have one picture to share.

No it's not, you must be doing something wrong :P.

Mass_Effect3_2014_06_15_03_05_42_61.png

Are you sure you have this maxed out? Mass Effect game (all of them) look better than this for me.

Looks like a lack of anisotropic filtering...

Moar Spintire, getting the hang of it.

Going to install some awesome mods and hopefully i remember to snap some pictures.

gncS0Zy.jpg

To the wood

acpHyyS.png

Wrong kind of off road.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Yea, downloading right now. Not going to go as crazy with the modding straight away this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't install all kinds of mods before playing the game, else you won't know what's causing crashes

Edit

Lol just noticed this post was from nov...

Nevermind then.

I couldn't be bothered starting up any games that have actual loading screens. So here you go: 2 dimes on the first floor! :o

CWrePfd.jpg

I got some Tomb Raider shots. I just found out it is my image hosting site that is bringing down the quality of the pictures...

Tomb_Raider_2014_06_16_01_49_05_13.png

Tomb_Raider_2014_06_16_01_54_56_51.png

No it's not, you must be doing something wrong :P.

I probably am, though I suspect it might be because I am using the free version. Might be you can tell me how to correctly take pictures?

Are you sure you have this maxed out? Mass Effect game (all of them) look better than this for me.

Looks like a lack of anisotropic filtering...

I actually meant the quality of the picture, not the quality of graphics for the game. But I'm not sure if the graphics are maxed out. I'll check it out.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I got some Tomb Raider shots. I just found out it is my image hosting site that is bringing down the quality of the pictures...

I probably am, though I suspect it might be because I am using the free version. Might be you can tell me how to correctly take pictures?

I actually meant the quality of the picture, not the quality of graphics for the game. But I'm not sure if the graphics are maxed out. I'll check it out.

Honestly I left it at default and I'm using the free version, the quality I get is pretty much identical to in-game. try uploading to imgur if you're seeing quality degradation after uploading.

A sexy GRiD 2 Screenshot , Nissan 370z Roadster

post-15940-0-11033900-1402967706_thumb.j

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9