Gtx 760 mars sell price?

jurian123

Hey, 

I dont know yet, but i am planning to sell my gtx 760 mars. 

What should be a normal selling price? 

PLS let me know. 

I bought it new for 530€ 

Thank you in advance!!!

gr

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

What should be a normal selling price? PLS let me know. 

I bought it new for 530€ Thank you in advance!!!

gr

I haven't a rough estimate on what it should go for :wacko: it's 1 gpu generation behind & give or how long you've had it. (Probably a lot of things to consider). Still limited edition but I don't have a clue. I'd say less than what you could get for a 780 ti now but it's faster than a 780 stock.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Now it's probably around 250$ max (because of the R9 290 being so well priced with twice as much vram). Maybe in a few years it will be a collector's item though :P

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

i would list it at around 350$ and see what happens.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Now it's probably around 250$ max (because of the R9 290 being so well priced with twice as much vram). Maybe in a few years it will be a collector's item though :P

you aware that this thing has two GTX 760 GPU,s and seriously kick some ass...it's worth way more than that.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

you aware that this thing has two GTX 760 GPU,s and seriously kick some ass...it's worth way more than that.

it's faster than a 780 gpuwise, but the 2gb of ram seriously limit what it can do at high resolutions. And what's the point of a high end graphics card if it can't run high resolutions? An R9 290 for about 300 bucks if not less can do 4k reasonably well even by itself, the mars couldn't even if you had 2 in quad sli because of the low vram amount. Not to mention the card is used and a generation behind. There's no way I'd get a used mars for 300$ or more. But if you would, why don't you buy it from him?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

it's faster than a 780 gpuwise, but the 2gb of ram seriously limit what it can do at high resolutions. And what's the point of a high end graphics card if it can't run high resolutions? An R9 290 for about 300 bucks if not less can do 4k reasonably well even by itself, the mars couldn't even if you had 2 in quad sli because of the low vram amount. Not to mention the card is used and a generation behind. There's no way I'd get a used mars for 300$ or more. But if you would, why don't you buy it from him?

i'm not saying it's a good buy, but it's a rare card that performs very well it's gotta be worth at least the price of a 770 to somebody.

unless you need the money, keep it! 
i'm not selling my 680's

it's handy if you have a spare "high" end gpu laying around in case your new one dies or need to be repaired.they never give you high value replacement while you wait, so you're better of having one for yourself

and it's limited edition, right now it's not worth a lot, but in a few years  it could be a collectors item , i hope you still have the box and all ;)

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/