Corsair 750d vs Corsair 760t!

JoshK

Ive been torn between these two cases and need your guys' opinions! So 760t or 750d?

Why not air 540

S340

H440

Define R4

450D

780T

Enthoo Pro

Where are these?

And these^

Ive been torn between these two cases and need your guys' opinions! So 760t or 750d?

only difference is the plastical fascia on the 760T vs the steel chassis of the 750D

they are the same chassis under the cladding. pay more for the cladding, hinged

doors and a bit better airflow from the front. is some regions the 760T is monster

priced over the 750D.

plus kinda depends on the use. if simple air cooling/AIO usage, kinda overkill.

but for custom water cooling a major consideration. these are big cases.

I have just ordered a 760T and should be arriving monday i went for it purely on styling as airdeano said they are the same underneath, the 750D is allegedly much more solid though so that might play a factor for you, 

CPU: AMD Fx-8370 @ 4.8 Ghz MoBo: Asus Crosshair V Formula Z GPU: Msi Gtx 770 'gaming' RAM 16GB kingston hyperX fury  PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: Corsair H55 Case: Corsair 760T
I want the most powerful PC in the world.... and ill still just play Dota on it 

750D I prefer the looks I think the 760t has too much of a window the 750d has the perfect amount.

+ Side on front intakes are the way forward having air go straight into the front of a case lets out more noise and the filters never seem to be very good.

My Rig : Zotac 780 3GB, i5 4670k, H105, M1211 650W, 8GB 2133mhz vengence pro, Mini R2, 144Hz AOC Gsync Monitor

Accessories : K65, Naos 3200, Superlux 681, Chord CCU1