Gaming chair (yes, chair, as in the thing you sit in)

It's been the bane of my existence. All my chairs break after about 2 years (or less), or they get so creeky that it's unbearable. What kind of chair do you use? Can you recommend any durable and comfy chairs?

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

Hm I dunno I just use some chair with wheels and adjustable up and down height from IKEA. Would like it to be more adjustable though.

BLAOW!!!!

I dont use wheels

I Use a TV chair with massage

41u0ogtn1zl-_ss400_.jpg

Well that looks like it couldn't survive 6 months with me. The armrests are plastic if I'm correct, so they would break fairly soon. The cover is leather by the looks of it, so it'll crack after 1-1.5 years. All in all, looks like a very flimsy chair.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

I dont use wheels

I Use a TV chair with massage

41u0ogtn1zl-_ss400_.jpg

Would be great if I didn't want to sit in front of a computer. Also, my room is a bit small, it would never fit.

a normal office chair will do
make sure it has a cupholder and you're set :P

Well that looks like it couldn't survive 6 months with me. The armrests are plastic if I'm correct, so they would break fairly soon. The cover is leather by the looks of it, so it'll crack after 1-1.5 years. All in all, looks like a very flimsy chair.

Not at all, it's been holding up very well.

I'm currently saving up for a milandirect - ergoflex , cost alot but since I'll sit on it alot it will be worth it

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I'm currently saving up for a milandirect - ergoflex , cost alot but since I'll sit on it alot it will be worth it

Wow, it looks like it's from the future.

Would be great if I didn't want to sit in front of a computer. Also, my room is a bit small, it would never fit.

I fixed that designing a desk where u can go out just by spinning ur chair...

google1.jpg

original idea

mmm77.png.jpg

PD: yeah, me againg with my frikin desk....

Mine is kind of like this, without the cushion, and the feet are an extension of the chair.

326-6288833MMA73UC673472X.jpg

This chair has lasted me such a long time, only problem is that I really don't like it and it isn't an office chair.

• 1 month later...

Not at all, it's been holding up very well.

I love your set-up man. Especially the noctua's in your rig. I may have to do this to my R4 at some point.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

I love your set-up man. Especially the noctua's in your rig. I may have to do this to my R4 at some point.

Thanks. Good luck with your rig.

I have been using a Haworth Improv H.E. since 2001. It's an amazing chair, and has never had any problems.

29126.63e37f4539f63776c23ec5f9ef10cbfd.1