CHEAP STEAM GAMES FROM CSGO LOUNGE?

Hi guys just want to make sure you know that you can get really cheap games from csgo lounge if you know where to look so this is going to be my first tutorialish thing here please be nice :D 

ok to start off you will need to buy items off of the market in steam most traders are usually interested in CSGO case keys
post-88515-0-30040400-1415065972_thumb.p
Cheapest ones are usually the regular case keys 

Next start a CSGO lounge account, For those of you that don't know what csgo lounge is it is basically a site that allows you to bet on CSGO esport games and trade items site- http://www.csgolounge.com
post-88515-0-80358700-1415066117_thumb.p

Here you would need to make an account to do this make sure you have set both your steam profile and inventory to public.
post-88515-0-81265400-1415066412.png

post-88515-0-00747900-1415066415_thumb.p

After that find people trading the games using the search button on CSGO lounge and see their prices and MAKE SURE YOU SEE THEIR CSGO REPUTATION AND THEIR STEAM REPUTATION BECAUSE I HAVE HEARD OF PEOPLE GETTING THEIR GAMES REVOKED BUT YOU DO GET YOUR ITEMS BACK IF THIS HAPPENS JUST BE CAREFUL.

Final thing trade with them and enjoy playing your game I hoped you enjoyed this guide please send me some feedback on how my guide is 

P.S. So far I have gotten killing floor for 2 keys ($6) and Counter Strike for 3 keys ($9) 

pretty standard for trading sites to have cheaper games. you can also check out tf2outpost.com.

People will read a topic title even if its not in all caps you know....

There is no reason to use caps lock for everything.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Hi guys just want to make sure you know that you can get really cheap games from csgo lounge if you know where to look so this is going to be my first tutorialish thing here please be nice  :D 

After that find people trading the games using the search button on CSGO lounge and see their prices and MAKE SURE YOU SEE THEIR CSGO REPUTATION AND THEIR STEAM REPUTATION BECAUSE I HAVE HEARD OF PEOPLE GETTING THEIR GAMES REVOKED BUT YOU DO GET YOUR ITEMS BACK IF THIS HAPPENS JUST BE CAREFUL.

Final thing trade with them and enjoy playing your game I hoped you enjoyed this guide please send me some feedback on how my guide is 

P.S. So far I have gotten killing floor for 2 keys ($6) and Counter Strike for 3 keys ($9) 

pretty standard for trading sites to have cheaper games. you can also check out tf2outpost.com.

Just be aware that there are a lot of scammers who buy games and chargeback resulting in the copy of the game being revoked from your account (even once it has been activated). 

You also need to make sure you're not being sold a region locked game, as that is also pretty common (games say if they're region locked or ROW -- rest of world) -- Almost always (unless you live in one of the region locked countries) you'll want to make sure you're getting ROW versions of the game. 

TF2outpost.com is usually better for game trading as CSGO traders are about the worst of the worst (in terms of both intelligence, reputability, and ability to not be a dipshit). Not to mention, OP has heavier regulation so...ya. 

P.s. I've bought over 250~ games from Outpost without any trouble, so it's very possible if you're careful. But, I've also been trading for quite a long time and have done a few thousand paypal trades....so I've learned what to look for. So....just be careful. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Just be aware that there are a lot of scammers who buy games and chargeback resulting in the copy of the game being revoked from your account (even once it has been activated). 

You also need to make sure you're not being sold a region locked game, as that is also pretty common (games say if they're region locked or ROW -- rest of world) -- Almost always (unless you live in one of the region locked countries) you'll want to make sure you're getting ROW versions of the game. 

TF2outpost.com is usually better for game trading as CSGO traders are about the worst of the worst (in terms of both intelligence, reputability, and ability to not be a dipshit). Not to mention, OP has heavier regulation so...ya. 

P.s. I've bought over 250~ games from Outpost without any trouble, so it's very possible if you're careful. But, I've also been trading for quite a long time and have done a few thousand paypal trades....so I've learned what to look for. So....just be careful. 

thanks man. i did not know about all of that, iv have only traded for about 3 games. any tips on making profits off trades, be it tf2 or csgo. not dota though, i know nothing about dota

thanks man. i did not know about all of that, iv have only traded for about 3 games. any tips on making profits off trades, be it tf2 or csgo. not dota though, i know nothing about dota

Step 1: Buy quicksells 

Step 2: Be open-minded (prices aren't set in stone) 

Step 3: Sell aforementioned quicksells at normal price 

Step 4: Profit 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Steam's policy with this is that if there were items present in the trade you get all your items back :D

People will read a topic title even if its not in all caps you know....

There is no reason to use caps lock for everything.

Sorry do u know how i can change it 

Yea  tf2outpost.com. is another good one but i like csgo lounge better especially if you do bet and trade items Lounge destroyer for chrome is very handy for navigating csgo lounge 

Sorry do u know how i can change it 

edit topic, click on more options at the bottom right, and change the title :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Steam's policy with this is that if there were items present in the trade you get all your items back :D

Still a pain in the ass as steam support is incredibly slow. And if you buy the games with paypal you're screwed. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

Still a pain in the ass as steam support is incredibly slow. And if you buy the games with paypal you're screwed. 

^^ true Ive never had problems with steam trading you can usually tell by their reputation on steam and on the website.

edit topic, click on more options at the bottom right, and change the title :)

I still cant find it :*(

I still cant find it :*(

its ok dont worry about it

just avoid doing it in the future :)

Spoiler

^^ true Ive never had problems with steam trading you can usually tell by their reputation on steam and on the website.

I'd suggest you be a bit more careful then, since neither means you're safe. profile rep is literally worthless, and there is no shortage of legit accounts who've turned; or who have been phished/sold to a new owner.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'd suggest you be a bit more careful then, since neither means you're safe. profile rep is literally worthless, and there is no shortage of legit accounts who've turned; or who have been phished/sold to a new owner.

I knew I knew your name from somewhere.

Also. nearly all my games on my steam account have been traded for, the UK gets screwed on prices compared to USD and Euros and even this is a good way around that.

Asus Maximus VII GeneIntel i7 4790k @ 4.8 - Corsair Vengance Pro 16GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz - Asus Strix GTX980 SLI @ 1400Mhz/8000Mhz - 2x Samsing EVO 840 500GB RAID0 - 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB Cooler Master v1000 - Focusrite Scarlett 18i6

Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear - Genelec 8040a Pair - Audio Technica AT4040 - Asus PG278Q ROG Swift - Asus PB278Q - 2x Bad Asus IPS 1080 Screens - Ducky Shine 3 w/Browns - Corsair m65 - Razer Orbweaver Clicky - Razer Sabertooth

Apple rMBP Late 2013 - Applie retina iPad 2 - Apple iPhone 5 - Apple iPod Classic - XBone - Wii U - Pikachu 3DS XL - Katsukity 3DS XL

I knew I knew your name from somewhere.

Also. nearly all my games on my steam account have been traded for, the UK gets screwed on prices compared to USD and Euros and even this is a good way around that.

:huh:  B)

The UK (and a lot of Europe...and well, a lot of the world) seems to get screwed on a lot of fronts :P

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

:huh:  B)

The UK (and a lot of Europe...and well, a lot of the world) seems to get screwed on a lot of fronts :P

yes we do. We can't even buy fc4/acu on steam, we have to go direct to uplay if we want those (which I REALLY DO). After a while you'll start finding a few re-sellers who buy games on demand and you can buy games off of those guys, I got one guy who gives me epic prices now because I only buy from him - even taking a loss if it means keeping my sale.

Also, mandatory plug because I used to be one of them - Check http://steamrep.com/index.php and put the profile of the person you're trading with in there to see if they're scammers before you trade, can save you from the easy to miss chargebackers.

Asus Maximus VII GeneIntel i7 4790k @ 4.8 - Corsair Vengance Pro 16GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz - Asus Strix GTX980 SLI @ 1400Mhz/8000Mhz - 2x Samsing EVO 840 500GB RAID0 - 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB Cooler Master v1000 - Focusrite Scarlett 18i6

Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear - Genelec 8040a Pair - Audio Technica AT4040 - Asus PG278Q ROG Swift - Asus PB278Q - 2x Bad Asus IPS 1080 Screens - Ducky Shine 3 w/Browns - Corsair m65 - Razer Orbweaver Clicky - Razer Sabertooth

Apple rMBP Late 2013 - Applie retina iPad 2 - Apple iPhone 5 - Apple iPod Classic - XBone - Wii U - Pikachu 3DS XL - Katsukity 3DS XL

yes we do. We can't even buy fc4/acu on steam, we have to go direct to uplay if we want those (which I REALLY DO). After a while you'll start finding a few re-sellers who buy games on demand and you can buy games off of those guys, I got one guy who gives me epic prices now because I only buy from him - even taking a loss if it means keeping my sale.

Also, mandatory plug because I used to be one of them - Check http://steamrep.com/index.php and put the profile of the person you're trading with in there to see if they're scammers before you trade, can save you from the easy to miss chargebackers.

*shivers* uplay ugh. and yeah, the fact that I paid like $600~ for all 240~ of my games is awesome.

Sadly, Outpost is usually months a head of SR; maybe you should help out a bit :P

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

*shivers* uplay ugh. and yeah, the fact that I paid like $600~ for all 240~ of my games is awesome.

Sadly, Outpost is usually months a head of SR; maybe you should help out a bit :P

Yea, OP does handle scammers quicker than SteamRep does but steamrep provides links to all the sites so you can check them all for reports and stuff if you want, which I do and I've never been charged back on a game. One of the best things about trading for games is summer sale prices carry on for a long time after the sales because competition keeps those prices down, there are a lot of game resellers around and they all want the lowest prices to get your keys. It's a buyers market, they're all begging for your keys.

its ok dont worry about it

just avoid doing it in the future :)

Ok sorry im new to this :D but thanks for the advice

• 2 months later...

How does one even find a three month old thread... 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler