Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My favorite thing about this giveaway is most likely the case because it's Antec. I've used an Antec Three-Hundred for years, and I've just recently switched to the Corsair Obsidian 550D when my PC kept overheating due to cramped space inside the Three-Hundred. But overall, I've probably used the Three-Hundred for the latter part of about 6 years now.

Laptop: ASUS G751JL-BBI7T29 GPU: GeForce GTX 965M 2GB CPU: Intel i7-4720HQ @ 2.6 GHz RAM: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3 (although I plan on upgrading this to 16 or potentially even 24 GB soon) Storage: 1 TB 7200 RPM HDD, 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD Mouse: Logitech G300s Headset: Turtle Beach EarForce P11

My favorite piece of this bundle is the lights... Imagine walking into your room to see sexy coloured lights indicating where you marvellous computer is?

My favorite item is the Kuhler 1250 because it's one of the best water coolers on the market.

My favorite piece of this bundle is the lights... Imagine walking into your room to see sexy coloured lights indicating where you marvellous computer is?

That cooler is quite nice.. 

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

My favorite is the True Quiet Fans. They look really cool. Really nice imagining them in my pc ;)

The power supply is my favorite part of this build.  Its a very solid supply and in my opinion is the most underrated part of a computer in terms of necessity for reliability.

Awesome stuff guys :D I really like the Kuhler 1250, it looks great and will function awesomely I'm sure :)

Cheers guys

My favorite would be the Accent Lighting.  Just to make your computer look that much better.

Imagine living in a world where everything you look at is flooded in overwhelmingly bright light.  It's hard to read, it's hard to see your food when you eat, it's hard to drive.  It's hard to do anything because you're squinting to keep from being overwhelmed by the intensity of the light.

Well, that's how my life works, but for me, it's sound.  I'm blind, so extraneous sound makes it so hard for me to function.  Because of that, I'm always begging my husband to find new ways to get our computers quieter.  Fans are a huge sticking point for us because he always seems to want excessive airflow that's accompanied by ridiculous noise.  What I wouldn't give to have tech like the True Quiet Fans in all of our machines.  Luckily, my machine and my kids' machine aren't too loud.  Neither is current server, but my husband's machine... And we're not even going to talk about the old Sunfires that he wants to bring back to live in order to use them as servers for our home network; they sound like jet engines! :)

I want the pulse.. Headset...Because i dont have one right now....And if its not than ...Need a PSU....I hope i win anything....

That water cooler looks nice.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.