Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey...i like the Khuler...it's nice and i want to switch to watercooling...

Great givaway...

Uh ME DUH~ I WANT EVERYTHING but the favorites gotta be the cooler and the case. Because i desperately need a new case ;< 

love the case. I did my last build in 1997. I was loaned out to the squadron  IT shop when I was in the Air Force for a month.I had to build around 100 PCs during the detail. My son wants to build his first rig and this case looks great

The True Quiet Fans are my favorite, my current setup is making a lot of noise.

The case is my favorite item so far, and its because the case has a vent where I have the option of adding a fan to cool the back plate area of the motherboard.  :D

Remember, if it does not equal zero, something is wrong! Measure twice, CUT ONCE!"  <_<

I like all the stuffs but i think my favorite would be the True Quiet Fans my fans make a lot of noice  :D 

Favourite item: EDG750

Why: It has like a million connectors and over 60 amps on the 12 V rails. That's far above my budget :). I reeeally want it.

AWESOME giveaway guys love all the stuff you do for us

favorite item: The Cooler i was looking into one and it just looks so cool

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

Awesome giveaway! I love those sexy fans!

Chassi: FD R4 window CPU: 3570k @4.5GHz GPU: ASUS 970 Strix @ 1450/7000 MHz PSU: FD Integra 500w

Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z77 RAM: 2x4 Corsair Vengence 1600MHz SSDs: 2x Kingston 120GB RAID 0 (OS), Samsung 840 120GB (Steam) CPU fan: Noctua U12P Case fans: 3x140mm FD R2

My favourite is the EDG750 power supply, because it's 80+ GOLD certified, fully modular, and has a very good overall look. I also like the 1100 V2, I think its front panel looks awesome.

My favorite item has to be the Kuhler 1250! 

Always wanting an aio to overclock my cpu!

Thanks for this give away!:D

edge power supply cause it looks cool with the rubber vibration damping and i need a new power supply :P

My rig.... cpu i7-920 , MB asus p6t se , RAM 8gigs , GPU evga 760 sc , Case antec 900, western digital 2x500 gigs hhd , PSU  antec 800w , Display syncmaster 2233rz , Cooling antec kulher h20 620 ,  keyboard / mouse / headset    G15 keyboard , g500 mouse , Razor megladon headset

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case

EDG750 PSU

True Quiet Fans

Kuhler 1250

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color)

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color)

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

I like the case and the cpu cooler and the psu cuz im saving money to buy my self a gaming/video editing pc and i think i will use thoes if i dont win them :)

I like the cpu cooler because I've always wanted a water cooled system but the were to expensive for me

I think every part there would be my absolute favorate! They all look sexy!

EDG750: Would definitely be a upgrade over my OCZ CoreXstream.

Kuhler 1250: Watercooler! Say no more!

1100 V2 Computer Case: I have been wanted to get a Antec case for some time now.

Pulse headset: Who would not want to look sexy while gaming?

True Quiet Fans: Quiet fans with awesome performance? Awesome!

Accent lighting kit: Definitely useful for setup shots in the dark!

Thanks again Linus, I have been subscribed to the channel for a while and the time to join would be better late than never!

it might sounds stupid but off all items i like the idea of the accent lighting a lot, you can really get some fancy looking setups goign with that.

Also secondly i like the watercooler, as it seems like a much better cooler than i have, and it's quiet.

it might sounds stupid but off all items i like the idea of the accent lighting a lot, you can really get some fancy looking setups goign with that.

Also secondly i like the watercooler, as it seems like a much better cooler than i have, and it's quiet.