King Boo is Fading

Imaginaerum

Time for my attention whore post: I'ma leaving. I've gone through some forums before, always joined and left without making a fuss but why not this time? Here are my reasons:

Blatant hate toward all things Nintendo. Did all of you forget how to have fun?

100% blatant hate toward religion and all things religion (my religion doesn't teach 99% of the evil things I'm told it does)

The difficulty of coming across someone who doesn't lean to the left on this forum (some spawn of Reddit, or I'm not a wizard)

And my most important one: Arguments turn into eight-paragraph essay-length posts where both people "didn't read the other argument" or "puts words into their mouth" or "creates ad hominem's" when I'm convinced both forgot what any of those statements actually mean and the original argument is lost by the third response.

It was fun when I was folding around a year ago, then addicting for the months after that. I learned a lot from the olde Whaler and that was worth the cringes I've seen

Luigi Begone

LuigivsKingBoo.png

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

I haven't run into you enough times in the forums to get to know you that much better, which is a shame on my part... Hopefully you enjoy whatever it is that you will be doing after this...

I have a SNES emulator on my PC and Nexus 7...I definitely don't hate Nintendo.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I'm confused on the Nintendo hate, I've barely ever seen any, because most people here grew up with Nintendo consoles and love to reminisce about them.

Also, I haven't seen a religious argument here in ages, so unless that's an old incident then I'm confused on that.

I can agree on the arguments sometimes, but that doesn't put me off.

All in all, it's a shame to see another person go, but it's a choice you've thought about, so I suppose all I can say is... Bye?

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

So you're leaving because someone doesn't like Nintendo or imaginary friends?

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Well have a good time. Not sure if I should care or not. 

But...But I love Nintendo. They don't want to steal my money and they're not American whores trying to believe consoles are better.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I freaking love nintendo...

I never see nintendo hate on here...

Nintendo is amazing! and I've never seen any nintendo hate either ..

i get the impression you are just getting hung up on stupid things, and view this from your own rolled up newspaper visioned perspective. Guess what, it's a tech forum. I have never been caught up in any religion or politically related bullshit or stupid discussions because i automatically steer away from those threads, and know better than to get involved. If it was that frustrating i would have changed by browsing pattern. #nosympathy 

The end of your post is great though :P

k bye no1 will miss u

edit: who r u?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

None of those are really tech related, but maybe reading a tech forum for things other than tech is a good reason to bail. I love Nintendo, or at least most of the games they make. I don't hate religion, but it can be pretty toxic. This is my political chart, however useless that may be:

JmTVN6E.png

And logical fallacies need to be pointed out and dismissed, so the habit of using them in arguments doesn't continue. But take care, best of luck to you!

i only lean back not left! 

pGPlAewOReKmhIDA6B7n_gangsta_lean.jpg

also if you don't read the off topic section then its much better, the off topic or gerneral discussion section is usually low quality (but sometimes funny)

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016