Which Mech Keyboard

Bur0k

Hello guys,

i am now trying to say goodbye to my rubberdome keyboards with the low price tags ;)

The things i want/need:

-Backlight (if possible blue; no disco mode or smth needed)

-Brown switch

-good quality on the casing and keycaps

-numpad

-german layout

-low price (who could have thought of this??)

I am mostly programming and gaming(second priority)

I looked around and found one i like visually: Ducky Zero Shine

Are there better options?

Thanks in advance!

Hello guys,

i am now trying to say goodbye to my rubberdome keyboards with the low price tags ;)

The things i want/need:

-Backlight (if possible blue; no disco mode or smth needed)

-Brown switch

-good quality on the casing and keycaps

-numpad

-german layout

-low price (who could have thought of this??)

I am mostly programming and gaming(second priority)

I looked around and found one i like visually: Ducky Zero Shine

Are there better options?

Thanks in advance!

logitech g710+. Personally own it, love it.

EDIT: opps i didnt read xD NVM!

Edited by xnoobftw

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

Roccat probably isn't a good call, they only just stepped into the market. The rest should all be good, yeah.

I love StarCraft

Intel i5 4670 @3.4Ghz - Gigabyte G1 Gaming Gtx 970 @ 1542Mhz - 120GB Kingston SSD - 1TB Seagate HDD - Gigabyte B85-H3D - 8 GB 1333Mhz Kingston RAM - Azza Toledo 301 - SteelSeries Sensei/Logitech G400s - Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate - Sennheiser HD 598 - Zalman Zm-mic 1
 http://www.last.fm/user/thalandros 
http://www.mysteamgauge.com/account?username=76561198044810844

I love my ducky shine! You don't have to get the bright yellow one that I got, they make some really clean looking black ones! Solid as hell, no flex at all and it comes in all the switch types and layouts you can think of.

TBH though, switch for switch, most mechanical keyboards are very similar in terms of typing/gaming experience. The rest comes down to price and preference. Pick one you like the look of and can afford and you're set.

Asus Maximus VII GeneIntel i7 4790k @ 4.8 - Corsair Vengance Pro 16GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz - Asus Strix GTX980 SLI @ 1400Mhz/8000Mhz - 2x Samsing EVO 840 500GB RAID0 - 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB Cooler Master v1000 - Focusrite Scarlett 18i6

Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear - Genelec 8040a Pair - Audio Technica AT4040 - Asus PG278Q ROG Swift - Asus PB278Q - 2x Bad Asus IPS 1080 Screens - Ducky Shine 3 w/Browns - Corsair m65 - Razer Orbweaver Clicky - Razer Sabertooth

Apple rMBP Late 2013 - Applie retina iPad 2 - Apple iPhone 5 - Apple iPod Classic - XBone - Wii U - Pikachu 3DS XL - Katsukity 3DS XL

logitech g710+. Personally own it, love it.

+1 to that. Keycaps are not the best but you can always buy a set of keycaps when they start to get worn out.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon