WTB great wireless headphones

Japes

Hey guys,

I'm used to an amazing 5.1 home theatre but I've moved abroad and now I need a headset, so I need very nice headphones. They will be used for gaming/livestreaming, music on the bus/airplanes, and the occasional movie. 

Want I want:
Wireless (or at least amped headphones, I love big boomy bass that makes your cheeks jiggle and the extra volume that it adds when using it with my mobile phone)
comfort (I wear big nerdy glasses and I hate when they dig into my temples on some headsets)
Quality microphone (I live stream)
*massive bonus* LED lights, my build and perifreals all have LEDs and it's kinda my theme.
Optical input is a must for pc, also standard jack to use with phone.
Budget is 400$ max incl. shipping to asia if needed.

Ive been considering  so far:
1. Astro A50 (nice, but seems not great value and not great mic)
2. Steelseries Wireless H (expensive, not sure about bass response)
3. Afterglow 5.1 wireless (not great mic, not great sound, lights are epic esp w/ stand. also, I had their original stereo models and they were amazing performance/price. so maybe?)

4. Steelseries Seberia Elite (wired, i know, but good price and LEDs. Biggest concern is volume when using w/ my phone. Again, im used to amped headphones)

again, just want really nice sound, esp bass, comfort as I will have to wear 4+ hrs a day w/ glasses, and LEDs to suit my theme are a huge (yet silly) plus for me.

THANKS!

The cheapest wireless headphone would be the best wireless headphone, since wirelessness and good go together like dog shit and whipped cream. 

The cheapest wireless headphone would be the best wireless headphone, since wirelessness and good go together like dog shit and whipped cream. 

Well that was not helpful at all, and from my original post "or at least amped", so I'm not insisting on wireless. 

Well that was not helpful at all, and from my original post "or at least amped", so I'm not insisting on wireless. 

Well good, I suggest you don't just spend on one over priced headset, but divide and conquer. Get a average gaming headset for gaming and headset stuff, i.e. Hyper X Cloud.

Then a legitimate headphone for legitimate headphone usages, i.e.HP50.  

Well good, I suggest you don't just spend on one over priced headset, but divide and conquer. Get a average gaming headset for gaming and headset stuff, i.e. Hyper X Cloud.

Then a legitimate headphone for legitimate headphone usages, i.e.HP50.  

Can't get two sets, unfortunately it will have to be multi purpose. Wife *cracks whip* will never let me get 2 headsets, mostly because she doesnt understand the differences, nor wants to (ie the "they both make sound, right? like my ipod headphones?" mentality)

So, again, 1 headset, big bass, amped, mic is optional, big pluis for optical input and lights to suit my build. GO INTERWEBS GO!

Can't get two sets Damn, unfortunately it will have to be multi purpose Can be done. Wife *cracks whip* Kinky will never let me get 2 headsets, mostly because she doesnt understand the differences, nor wants to (ie the "they both make sound, right? like my ipod headphones?" Lel mentality)

So, again, 1 headset, big bass, amped Still don't get what you mean by this, mic is optional, big plus for optical input Gross and lights ketchup Gross to suit my build. GO INTERWEBS GO!

HP50's would still get the job done, so would SRH440's with 1540 pads for a whole lot less. 

im thinking the siberia elite prism from steelseries. I'd rather big drivers to many tiny ones like the 7.1 headphones, it has my lights (im a loser, i know), a good mic, but they do look pretty huge..... hmmmm

Corsair Vengeance 2100 or H2100. No complaints so far. Pretty comfy to my medium sized head with big ass elf ears.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon