PC crash problem, faulty power supply ?

Hi, so I have a problem with my build and I need some help. My pc is randomly crashing (the screen turns black as if the power was cut off), it started to happen a long time ago but just a couple times and it stopped happening, now it's back and worst than ever.  :( 

It usually happens when I'm gaming but it can happen as often when I'm doing something else, even when I'm afk. I've done a stress test for 1 hour and the pc is stable.

One thing I know for sure is that the power supply power is more than enough to handle everything.

Here are the specs:

Motherboard: Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0

CPU: AMD FX-6350

Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600MHz (2X4GB)

Graphics Card: Asus Radeon R9 270X DirectCU II TOP 2GB

Storage: 1TB WD Blue + 500GB WD Green

PSU: Corsair Builder CX750W

I'm posting this here because I suspect that the problem is in the PSU and I didn't know where else to post.

My systems & devices: 

First Rig
Budget Build:  Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0  | AMD FX-6350 | Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600MHz (2X4GB) | Asus Radeon R9 270X DirectCU II TOP 2GB | 1TB WD Blue + 500GB WD Green | Corsair Builder CX750W | Zalman Z12 Plus
Peripherals
Steelseries Rival Optical Mouse,  Apex Keyboard, H Wireless Headset
Mobile Devices
One Plus One Sandstone Black

Borrow or use a second power supply and install it to eliminate it from the equation or to blame it.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Borrow or use a second power supply and install it to eliminate it from the equation or to blame it.

Yea I should do that, the problem is having one, maybe at the store where I bought this one they can test the pc with a new psu.

My systems & devices: 

First Rig
Budget Build:  Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0  | AMD FX-6350 | Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600MHz (2X4GB) | Asus Radeon R9 270X DirectCU II TOP 2GB | 1TB WD Blue + 500GB WD Green | Corsair Builder CX750W | Zalman Z12 Plus
Peripherals
Steelseries Rival Optical Mouse,  Apex Keyboard, H Wireless Headset
Mobile Devices
One Plus One Sandstone Black