How do I change my forum name?

Collin
Go to solution Solved by Aniallation,

I forgot how to and was wondering how I could?

Only a moderator can change it and only for an important reason. You can't change your display name if it's just because you want to.

I dont think you can.

But I guess you could PM a mod to ask them to change it

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I forgot how to and was wondering how I could?

Only a moderator can change it and only for an important reason. You can't change your display name if it's just because you want to.

"Rawr XD"

Oh ok, understanable, thanks for the help. :D

please don't change it <3

And you better not change yours. It reminds me of that baba ji spam.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Since you have nearly 200 posts, unless you have an incredibly good reason (which is unlikely), we generally don't change names. If you were to have an incredibly good reason, PM a moderator, and if appropriate it can be changed.

Also, it's a Forum not form.

Actually no, it's a forum. It is the LinusTechTips Forum, but it is a forum name. Technically. But seriously, it doesn't matter.

HTTP/2 203

• 2 weeks later...

Since you have nearly 200 posts, unless you have an incredibly good reason (which is unlikely), we generally don't change names. If you were to have an incredibly good reason, PM a moderator, and if appropriate it can be changed.

Actually no, it's a forum. It is the LinusTechTips Forum, but it is a forum name. Technically. But seriously, it doesn't matter.

LOL were you correcting my capital F? HAHA ok what ever.