is my build okay

so hey guys im looking at building my gaming rig sometime in the next 2 months and i would like to know if this build is okay i have a budget of  £850 i dont need OS, or peripherals or monitors

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/J8sP8d

Thanks

~James 

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

You could get the GTX 970 4GB for around £200-£230 on newegg but everything else is good.

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (£23.94 @ CCL Computers) 

Motherboard: ASRock Z97 PRO4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£79.99 @ Amazon UK) 

Memory: Kingston Fury Black Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£60.70 @ CCL Computers) 

Storage: A-Data Premier Pro SP600 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£45.78 @ CCL Computers) 

Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V Video Card  (£274.99 @ CCL Computers) 

Case: NZXT H440 (Blue/Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  (£87.98 @ Novatech) 

Total: £847.05

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-10-17 21:08 BST+0100

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (£23.94 @ CCL Computers) 
Motherboard: ASRock Z97 PRO4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£79.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Memory: Kingston Fury Black Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£60.70 @ CCL Computers) 
Storage: A-Data Premier Pro SP600 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£45.78 @ CCL Computers) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V Video Card  (£274.99 @ CCL Computers) 
Total: £847.05
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-10-17 21:08 BST+0100

im a bit on off with that power supply, from some people i hear the rm series is better... but im not sure, its on a black and blue theme! i ideally would like a AMD graphics card!

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

im a bit on off with that power supply, from some people i hear the rm series is better... but im not sure, its on a black and blue theme! i ideally would like a AMD graphics card!

You'll get varied opinions on what PSU to get, mainly down to personal brand preference. For the power usage your rig needs, it's perfectly fine.

As for wanting an AMD card, you won't really benefit from Mantle with that cpu, and the GTX 970 is more powerful... It even matches/beats the R9 290 in certain games.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

A black and blue themed build for a fellow British gentleman? How could I refuse?

CPU Cooler: Phanteks PH-TC14PE_BL 78.1 CFM CPU Cooler  (£64.97 @ Scan.co.uk) 
Motherboard: MSI Z97-G55 SLI ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£82.76 @ Scan.co.uk) 
Storage: Crucial M500 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£42.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB ACX Video Card  (£239.41 @ Scan.co.uk) 
Case Fan: Arctic Cooling Arctic F12 74.0 CFM 120mm  Fan  (£3.83 @ Aria PC) 
Total: £853.94
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-10-17 21:43 BST+0100

Couple of quid over budget, but my god it's worth that extra £4 don't you think? Fat cpu cooler, and blue. Mobo both more affordable and also blue/black themed. Blue ram but cheaper than what you already had. Better (and blue themed) SSD and cheaper too. The psu is more economical. Three extra fans for the H440. And the pièce de résistance..... a GTX 780.