Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

With all of the features of the 900 series cards and with PC gaming at an all time high, what would give me a better start in pc building!

i really really like the design.

That, and the impressive power savings. Love it.

Well i never had a gaming computer in my life or ever had a graphics card but looking at this card, i just love it overall hahah :D 

I love the power savings of the 970 and 980. The zotac cards look real nice as well.

Top Stig

It's a party in the GTA

seems like a decent gpu for gaming, and in need of a new graphics card so a 980 would do nicely, thanks for chance good luck to everyone that enters

The look is pure sexy and MFAA is one motherf***ing nice version of normal AA. But that joke is to be expected right?

Also I hope I'm not too late for the draw!

School machine: 2012 MacBook Pro, i7-3720QM, 16GB 1600Mhz DDR3, 256GB SSD, GeForce GT 650M

Gaming machine: Asus X99 Deluxe, i7-5820K, H100i, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 256GB 850 Pro, 2x WD10EZEX, GeForce GTX 980, AX860

I love the new 900 series, while I do wish that Nvidia had released an 800 series cards for desktops, I'm still happy with what we got. I currently have an EVGA Superclocked GTX 770 with the ACX cooler and 2GB of GDDR5 RAM. Really hope I can win these cards! :D 

I'm not a 1 post monster! I like how much better the 900 series improves price to performance over the 700 series.

omg . i love that :) the thickest backplate i've ever seen. a real monster

I want to win it because it is an awesome card and right now I don't have a gpu yet

MSI GT70-One-899NL | i7-3630QM | Nvidia GTX675MX | 12GB 1600mhz ddr3 | 128gb mSata ssd | 1TB hdd | 17.3 Full HD non-glare | Killer E2200 

Insane GPU, would like 1. Pls send! :D

Low power consumption on such a powerful card is incredible and DSR to make games even crisper than before

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.0GHz | MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Hero | RAM: G.Skill Trident 16GB DDR3-2400 | Graphics: EVGA GTX980 Superclocked

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Black 2TB / WD Green 4TB | Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE_BK | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe