ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The awesome performance and VR support!

With all of the features of the 900 series cards and with PC gaming at an all time high, what would give me a better start in pc building!

i really really like the design.

That, and the impressive power savings. Love it.

Well i never had a gaming computer in my life or ever had a graphics card but looking at this card, i just love it overall hahah :D 

The 900 series does offer nice computing power with a low power usage

I love the power savings of the 970 and 980. The zotac cards look real nice as well.

Top Stig

It's a party in the GTA

seems like a decent gpu for gaming, and in need of a new graphics card so a 980 would do nicely, thanks for chance good luck to everyone that enters

The look is pure sexy and MFAA is one motherf***ing nice version of normal AA. But that joke is to be expected right?

Also I hope I'm not too late for the draw!

School machine: 2012 MacBook Pro, i7-3720QM, 16GB 1600Mhz DDR3, 256GB SSD, GeForce GT 650M

Gaming machine: Asus X99 Deluxe, i7-5820K, H100i, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 256GB 850 Pro, 2x WD10EZEX, GeForce GTX 980, AX860

Those things look freaking AWESOME! Would be sick in my new build!

I love the new 900 series, while I do wish that Nvidia had released an 800 series cards for desktops, I'm still happy with what we got. I currently have an EVGA Superclocked GTX 770 with the ACX cooler and 2GB of GDDR5 RAM. Really hope I can win these cards! :D 

I'm not a 1 post monster! I like how much better the 900 series improves price to performance over the 700 series.

omg . i love that :) the thickest backplate i've ever seen. a real monster

I want to win it because it is an awesome card and right now I don't have a gpu yet

MSI GT70-One-899NL | i7-3630QM | Nvidia GTX675MX | 12GB 1600mhz ddr3 | 128gb mSata ssd | 1TB hdd | 17.3 Full HD non-glare | Killer E2200 

Insane GPU, would like 1. Pls send! :D

Low power consumption on such a powerful card is incredible and DSR to make games even crisper than before

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.0GHz | MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Hero | RAM: G.Skill Trident 16GB DDR3-2400 | Graphics: EVGA GTX980 Superclocked

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Black 2TB / WD Green 4TB | Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE_BK | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe