ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Love this all Zotac cooler's, and love Zotac in general, though i've never owned a Zotac product i've heard they cool well and have great cooler's and performance, and i'd love to have a Zotac product to own for my own! :) And IDC what anyone say's, the cooler's look sexc.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

I like the 900 series because the performance per watt is very impressive (will not heat my room that much) and they overclock like crazy.

Oooooh nice, can't wait till 10 pm when it released :)

EXCEPT I CAN'T F*CKING WATCH IT BECAUSE OF AUSTRALIAN F*KCING INTERWEBZZZZZZZ  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: 

/RANT

They look smexy and the power efficiency of the 900 series cards  :wub:

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

another awesome giveaway! more computing power to the people! what really intrigues me with maxwell, the same probably goes for alot of people has to be the efficiency. That has always been a big thing for me. i'm sure it's an awesome card, just hope it doesn't coil whine horribly.

i need more gpu's to live through the winter :P

Zotac GPU Is freakin sexy

and they perform EXTREME

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

Wow... Looks pretty awesome... Wondering if it's double or triple slot though like the omega...

A 980 would fit snugly in my case.... All the power... Ummm.... Juicy

Specially the low power consumption... I bet this card over clock great...

Mjolnir
CPU: i7 4960X GPU: ASUS STRIX 970 CASE: Xigmatek Aquila MEM: 16GB 1866Mhz Kingston Fury Red Cool: Corsair H100i SSD: 2X intel S3700 400GB
HDD: 1TB Seagate Monitor: BenQ BL2710PT  Mouse: R.A.T 7  Keyboard: Corsair K70  Love: Rachel 

I too am liking the efficiency and lower power requirements of the 900 series.  It means I can buy a reasonable upper mid range PSU and still have the potential to use SLI in the future.

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST

Zotac card looks good(EVGA should learn from that) and probably performs more than well enough for me.

The efficiency makes lower-powered PSU a non-issue for people wanting to upgrade.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

looks badass....

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Thanks Zotac!

My favorite feature of the 900 series is how they were able to reduce power consumption while increasing performance. That and DSR.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I love how Zotac designed their cards. Although, I prefer the AMP! Omega than the Extreme one(unless I can make the led solid and not breathing). :)

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

Really hope I win :)

Case: Silverstone TJ07 CPU: i5 3570K Motherboard: Asus Z77 Sabertooth RAM: Dominator Platinum 8GB GPU: SLI GTX 970 G1 Storage256GB Samsung 840 Pro + 3TB WD Green PSU: Corsair RM850 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Cooling: Water cooling with acrylic tubes HeadphonesPhilips Fidelio X2 DAC: Schiit Modi Amp: Schiit Vali

My favourite thing about the 900 series, including these cards is the price/performance of the 970. Its so lovely compared to the last few gens. And I am soon to be in a position where I can afford one as well!!!

Thanks for the giveaway!