Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I really love MFAA and how Dynamic Super Resolution is officially suported

Also it just looks extreme!

My cat is his own pillow  :wacko:

Everyone is telling how beautiful Zotac 980 amp extreme is. I totaly agree with all you. 
But more important then look is ability of overclocking this beauti. The power consumption even after clocking will be less then GTX780 or GTX780Ti so this video card will be perfect to my PC as I play alot and I'd love to save some money on my electricity bill. And one more time ZOTAC congrats for the designe of this video card. : ) 

So is this card capable of running ArmA III on ultra with sampling on 400%? I've got a 6 core i7 and 32 gigs of 1833mHz ram. Thank you!

Awesome giveaway btw!

That would be a good card for my new set. And it will be, no matter when.

Honestly, 900 series are probably the best graphics cards out right now. They have absolutely great performance for the price. I mean the 970 is only $329! Great job Nvidia!

Damn, the 900-series cards are beasts.

The Zotac's cards are awesome. I like the Omega for it's metal look, but the Extreme with it's carbon fiber look and the lights. Hard to say which one I would pick myself. But I guess, I will choose the one that has EXTREME in it's name then.  :D  :D

Damn the manufacturers that make the gamer's life so hard.  :D  :D

Thanks for the opportunity!

Love the beast look of that monster!

Chassi: FD R4 window CPU: 3570k @4.5GHz GPU: ASUS 970 Strix @ 1450/7000 MHz PSU: FD Integra 500w

Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z77 RAM: 2x4 Corsair Vengence 1600MHz SSDs: 2x Kingston 120GB RAID 0 (OS), Samsung 840 120GB (Steam) CPU fan: Noctua U12P Case fans: 3x140mm FD R2

My gpu is terrible so it would be nice to have a newer one. I love the way zotac always supply good-looking stuff!

Love both the zotac 970 omega and extreme edition. God the extreme edition is beautiful with that light. Love the gtx 900 series for its low power and awesome gaming performance. 

I'm somewhat disappointed that the cooler is plastic, they seem to have gone all out on the rest of the card which I guess is why plastic was the best bet to keep prices down. Either way I won't know until you send me the card ;)

I'd normally prefer the metal shroud (as long as it's a light metal), but, it doesn't really matter as long as the card stays cools.  Once you put the card into your system, you'll only be seeing the side/top sections, anyway.

On a side note, be nice to get one for my birthday (the 25th). :P

One beast of a card. But is it good enough to make loyal users of other brands make the change?

ZOTAC AMP! Extreme The Design Is Cool, Its Also 980 Which Save Power But Extreme Has 2 8pin Connector So It Can Be OverClocked More