Best clicky feel gaming mouse

thirdworldking

hey guys i am looking for a new mouse and for me the main selling point of a mouse is the feel of it but more importantly the click of the mouse. i personally like something with a very responsive click so what are your recommendations.

I recommend the Logitech G502 all day every day.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me.

Deathadder probably has the most clicky switches I'd say.

Corsair M45 :D

Just switched to the Mionix Naos 7000, and I'm in love. The scroll wheel is pretty resistan though, so scrolling down through large pages can be a bit of pain. It makes sure that it doesn't scroll when pressing middle mouse click though.

Clicky'ist mouse I've ever used was the Mionix avior 7000/8200, pretty sick. 

Currently running with a MacBook Pro 14 2021, may build or pick up a gaming laptop again in the future. 

Logitech g502! I have it and its the best mouse ive ever used!

CPU: Intel Core i9-12900K 3.2 GHz 16-Core Processor | Cooler: Corsair iCUE H170i ELITE LCD 82.9 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Mobo: Asus ROG MAXIMUS Z690 HERO ATX LGA1700 Motherboard | Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-5200 CL40 Memory | GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 3080 10GB 10 GB STRIX GAMING OC Video Card | Storage: 1x Western Digital Black SN850 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive + 2x Sabrent Rocket 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive | PSU: Asus ROG Thor 1200P 1200 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply | Case: Corsair iCUE 7000X RGB ATX Full Tower Case | Keyboard: Filco Majestouch-2 | Mouse: Logitech G903