You must be freaking kidding me!

LarsReviews

Who is right?

post-75265-0-42977300-1413493613_thumb.j

post-75265-0-96419800-1413493614.jpg

post-75265-0-92139000-1413493243_thumb.p

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I've used ipad chargers on ipods and iphones and never had an issue.

If you can't convince them, confuse them.

Why do we even bother?

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Are you sure it's not a troll?

No, I am not a troll. I just wanted to get all post in one pic and make remove the names of the other two guys. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Idiots, idiots everywhere. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

The Device only takes what it needs.

No, I am not a troll. I just wanted to get all post in one pic and make remove the names of the other two guys. 

I meant the other guy...

I've seen tinfoil-hatting and tech ignorance in general, but his level is out there...

The only reason why I got mad about those guys is, that they have been posting that ship in every comment regarding the ipad charger.

Most common "powerful" chargers put out 5v @ 2.1amps and the device's charging circuit will step it down to the required voltage (usually 3.75v) but there are some things like Qualcomm's Quick Charge 2.0 which is part of the CPU that will allow input at 9v @ 3amps when an OEM charger is identified via one-wire communication then is stepped down to whatever it needs to be, the Nexus 6 has this future do to the Snapdragon 805 in it. As for the person your arguing with it's likely that he's comparing it to the Iphone charger which is 5v @ 1.5/6 amps so OFC it charges slower also the people at the Apple store will tell you that an Iphone charger will damage the Ipad's battery but in reality it actually prolongs the life of it because your not stressing the battery this is why when you can you should always use a standard charger vs the Quick Charge 2.0 feature.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!