Need assistance and guidance ASAP

hi, today about 10 minutes ago my old pc (4-6 years dont even remeber it) just got blue screen. i though it was like usual one blue screen then it just reeboot.
But, thats not the case it was blue screen and after it it started to reboot but there was no picture and it was making beeping noise.
any help on what i sohuld do, its evening now so i cant take it to proffesional to take a look.
any help at all is helpfull.

something died,know what the BSOD said?

do you have the manual of your motherboard? check what the beeping means? maybe your CPU died...was it overclocked?

something died,know what the BSOD said?

do you have the manual of your motherboard? check what the beeping means? maybe your CPU died...was it overclocked?

i had a feeling some one would say that , it is a possibitly since computer is dusty (espec power supply) , i dont know what it said since my brother was using it.

i dont (at least i dont think so i bought pre-build pc) , CPU was not overclock it was simple pentilum duoal core.

The beeping usually means that a component is not passing the tests that the motherboard is throwing at it while booting. Try taking out your graphics card and see if it boots.

Else it might be your CPU, your RAM or your powersupply, but i dont think it's your powersupply.

The beeping usually means that a component is not passing the tests that the motherboard is throwing at it while booting. Try taking out your graphics card and see if it boots.

Else it might be your CPU, your RAM or your powersupply, but i dont think it's your powersupply.

i would.... but i cant, i really dont want to mess with things i dont know much about , sereously i never held a bare cpu/gpu or anything alone just looked at it while cleaning pc.

and i think its because my video card died. look at some forums atm and thats what beeping usualy means

and i think its because my video card died. look at some forums atm and thats what beeping usualy means

Well, beeps can mean a lot of different things might have failed, but the video card is probably the easiest first thing to check.

You can likely find videos on Youtube about installing/removing PCIe video cards. Its one of the most easily user-serviced parts inside your PC, after RAM.

you just need to unscrew it form the side of your case,then (if your MOBO has one) open the PCI clip on the motherboard,and pull it out. thats it

I had a power supply fail twice in my life, last time in 2006. It took the mobo and the ram with it. Also beeping noise. Graphics was ok as far as I remember

I had a power supply fail twice in my life, last time in 2006. It took the mobo and the ram with it. Also beeping noise. Graphics was ok as far as I remember

well in my case GPU dying. :( my GTX 9500 served me 5 years without a fail R.I.P.

(can tell because when my brother just tried to open video it got all sort of lines and dots that ... well no more watchable video.)

my friend told me that what his card did before dying.

well in my case GPU dying. :( my GTX 9500 served me 5 years without a fail R.I.P.

(can tell because when my brother just tried to open video it got all sort of lines and dots that ... well no more watchable video.)

my friend told me that what his card did before dying.

You should be able to get a replacement for that card quite easily for a very low price, maybe even for free!

Also: Like people before me have said here: The graphics card is very easy to take out. The most important thing to stay aware of is that you're not forcing anything out of position. If you feel you need to apply too much strenght, you're probably not doing it right. So watch some tutorials first!!

You should be fine if you're careful