Good cases that have good airflow, looks and silence

Alam

I am thinking of getting a NZXT H440 but would it have enough airflow to keep cool in the Australian summers, other cases I'm looking at are the Corsair Air 540.

Corsair Carbide Air 540 is one of the best case you can get on the market. Cooler-Master HAF Stacker 935 (or 945 adding a 915) is my favorite for having more room to use

PC : | CPU: Intel 4790K | COOLER: Corsair H105 w/ JetFlo's Push/Pull | MOBO: EVGA Z97 Classified | GPU: EVGA FTW 4GB GTX 970 X2 | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 1866Mhz 32GB | CASE: HAF Stacker 945 | PSU: Corsair AX1500i | DISPLAY: Asus MX299Q | SSD: 2 X Corsair Neutron GTX 480 GB in RAID0 | mSATA SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500 GB | HDD: 4 X Western Digital RED 4 TB in JBOD |

Corsair Carbide Air 540 is one of the best case you can get on the market. Cooler-Master HAF Stacker 935 (or 945 adding a 915) is my favorite for having more room to use

Would paying $180ish to much to pay for the Air 540

-

Welcome to the forum! Please remember to follow your topics!

Both of those cases are pretty expensive, consider something cheaper like the CM haf 912, it has good airflow and doesn't look too bad either. You can use the spared money to go for some better parts in your pc :)

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Unfortunatly I have to agree with Sauron even he sounds like the most evil person on the planet. HAF 912 is the cheapeast of the HAF family but HAF stands for High Air Flow and when you look at the case it's obvious.

PC : | CPU: Intel 4790K | COOLER: Corsair H105 w/ JetFlo's Push/Pull | MOBO: EVGA Z97 Classified | GPU: EVGA FTW 4GB GTX 970 X2 | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 1866Mhz 32GB | CASE: HAF Stacker 945 | PSU: Corsair AX1500i | DISPLAY: Asus MX299Q | SSD: 2 X Corsair Neutron GTX 480 GB in RAID0 | mSATA SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500 GB | HDD: 4 X Western Digital RED 4 TB in JBOD |

I'm into more of a minimalist approach to things instead of an aggressive look can you help me find a cheaper minimalist case and my budget is $1000-$1500 I already have a mechanical keyboard and mouse.

1000$ is a whole ton of money for a computer chassis, is that a typo or what?

Anyway, Silverstone cases are specifically designed with airflow in mind, original concepts and, apparently, very good temperature results. Hope this helps. :)

CPU: INTEL i7-4770K | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C12P w/ NF-A15 | MoBo: Asus Z87-Deluxe | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (2x4GB) @2400MHz | GPU: Asus GTX 760 DirectCU II | PSU: Seasonic X-850 (KM3)

CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro w/ white LEDs | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (Boot Drive) | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB (Storage) | ODD(s): LG BH10 BD Rewriter + LG DVD Rewriter | 5.25": Scythe Kama Panel 3.1 |

GAMEPAD: XBOX 360 | KEYBOARD: CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid-i | OS: Windows 8.1 64 bit | MONITOR: Samsung SyncMaster T220HD | SPEAKERS: Logitech LS21

Rv05

Ft05

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Not silent unless you run the fans on low, but the air 540 has amazing airflow and cable management.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Silverstone cases, specifically the RV05, FT05 and FT02 are outstanding at air cooling and looking great. I myself have an RV05 and @spwath has an FT05, and I can say it's an outstanding case, especially with its size as well.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Silverstone cases, specifically the RV05, FT05 and FT02 are outstanding at air cooling and looking great. I myself have an RV05 and @spwath has an FT05, and I can say it's an outstanding case, especially with its size as well.

Make sure you get a modular PSU, as for me it was really hard without one

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."