While playing Metro Last Light, my cursor keeps going to my second screen when aiming to the side

LaboonTheWhale

Hey all

So while I was playing Metro LL, I have this issue where my cursor keeps going to my second monitor when I move my mouse to the right (Thats where my second monitor is) and if I click it minimizes my game. This game is also the only game I have this issue. Shadow of Mordor, War thunder, Witcher 2, Arma 3, None of these games have this issue. 

Is there a solution to this? 

are you running full screen or windowed?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Widescreen Resolution, Multi-monitor or Ultra Widescreen Resolution - "May need to use borderless fullscreen windowed for some resolutions." 

http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Metro:_Last_Light

Try playing borderless fullscreen windowed mode and let me know what happens.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

This is a fix for Watch Dogs multi-monitor problem that is exactly the same as what you are talking about in terms of the problem you are having with Metro: Last Light.  Could this be applied to Metro: Last Light?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOaFq1mXWXk

This is a fix for Watch Dogs multi-monitor problem that is exactly the same as what you are talking about in terms of the problem you are having with Metro: Last Light.  Could this be applied to Metro: Last Light?

It didnt work :/ 

It didnt work :/ 

Sorry the cursor lock solution didn't work for you but did you try borderless full screen windowed mode to see if that worked?  Thing is thinking about it how would borderless help?  I would think without borders it would creep to the other monitor.  Eh anyway.

Sorry the cursor lock solution didn't work for you but did you try borderless full screen windowed mode to see if that worked? Thing is thinking about it how would borderless help? I would think without borders it would creep to the other monitor. Eh anyway.

I ended up figuring it out. Someone had a similar issue with LoL and it was Amd's gaming app's fault