cyber monday and best moniter for my setup?

dukeofangus
Go to solution Solved by bob345,

$150-$200 i would prefer an ips panel so i can get dual or even triple moniters later if i wanted to.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009483

that right there is a great monitor for the price.

Hey guys i was wondering if you guys have ever bought from newegg on black friday if so how much do the prices usually drop, is it worth waiting to buy my pc? Also i need a new monitor so what do you guys think is the best moniter for this setup? i will be gaming mostly.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/W6QqNG

sorry not black friday but cyber monday

I would get your Windows 8.1 key from g2a.com, much cheaper, and you can put the 70-80$ you save towards a better gpu or cpu or cooler or peripherals or whatever you want.

Sorry this doesn't really answer your question but, still :)

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

The prices are about the same. Maybe a little cheaper. If what you want is on sale currently, don't expect it to be priced much lower on cyber monday/black friday.  

I recommend the hyper x cloud headset over that corsair headset. The battery is terrible and it sounds awful. The hyper x cloud headset is usually around $60.

you're builds okay but as what Tristan said get your 8.1 at g2a.com And if you can Change the r9 290 to a gtx 970 

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

you should get a 970 instead of the 290. What kind of price range are you willing to pay for a monitor?

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

The prices are about the same. Maybe a little cheaper. If what you want is on sale currently, don't expect it to be priced much lower on cyber monday/black friday.  

I recommend the hyper x cloud headset over that corsair headset. The battery is terrible and it sounds awful. The hyper x cloud headset is usually around $60.

thanks, its funny i acctually changed it to that in my cart but forgot to on pcpartpicker lol

you should get a 970 instead of the 290. What kind of price range are you willing to pay for a monitor?

$150-$200 i would prefer an ips panel so i can get dual or even triple moniters later if i wanted to.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009483

that right there is a great monitor for the price.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I would suggest this monitor. It's even on sale!

i have one of those! haha. Though i would still go with the acer for the op's requirements as the asus monitor has quite a large bezzel which is not quite as good for a multi monitor setup when compared to the acer.

i have one of those! haha. Though i would still go with the acer for the op's requirements as the asus monitor has quite a large bezzel which is not quite as good for a multi monitor setup when compared to the acer.

but... :c 2ms

317 is watching. 317 is everywhere. 317 is life.