"Gaming" laptops at/under $500

I need it for lightweight gaming (it should have a graphics card ), and browsing the internet.

Budget is sorta tight, but spending $50 more shouldn't be a concern if its worth it.

Also a decent warranty wouldn't be bad.

"Nope, said the engineer"

Yeah right. at 500$ you won't find anything better than a gt 810 which you might aswell use intel for that.

no. 

If you want a gaming laptop be willing to spend over double your budget.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

no.

If you want a gaming laptop be willing to spend over double your budget.

Again, by gaming laptop I mean the most powerful I can get for that price.

+ sorry for not making that clear

Again, by gaming laptop I mean the most powerful I can get for that price.

+ sorry for not making that clear

Please specify what games you are planning to play. Games like CS:GO dont need much, but even Minecraft needs alot of computing power for what that game is.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Please specify what games you are planning to play. Games like CS:GO dont need much, but even Minecraft needs alot of computing power for what that game is.

You know what, forget it. I will post it tommorow, when I'm on my desktop. Thank you for trying to help me out :)

You know what, forget it. I will post it tommorow, when I'm on my desktop. Thank you for trying to help me out :)

If you have a desktop PC why in the world would you want a gaming laptop anyways?  :huh:

If you have a desktop PC why in the world would you want a gaming laptop anyways?  :huh:

Oh, its for my brother, he's gone to some other city for university and all that

Minecraft really isn't that demanding xD my laptop can play most games Intel integrated graphics 4000 with an i5 its definitely not as good as a desktop but DayZ runs well on low xD it was relatively cheap at £400 but I don't know that in dollars :P