after 3hours on the phone i found it!

wildgg

ey i just wanted to share this with you guys,''im not sure why'' but here we go

2 weeks back i ordered a msi 760 hawk in a webshop for my sli setup, and today they sended my money back with the message that this card isn't for sale anymore..

before this i was googleing the whole day to find someone with this card in their shop so i could buy it.

so today i called msi up and even they told me that they coudn't find anyone with this card available..

so i basicly i had to find a shop who still had this card in their shop, so i was litterly 3 hours on the phone with company's who maby had this card in their shop.

but after calling 47 shops... i finally found one!

now i know you guys will ask things like: why do you wanna go sli 760's? why don't just sell your current 760 and upgrade for a 970 or 980?

just because i like the 760hawk! the way it performance and it's looks cool :P and it's my first proper gaming card and i will never let it go!

do you guys have a gpu or a pc part you will never be able to let go? share your story here please :)

tom, ps: sorry bad english :/:D

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15

ey i just wanted to share this with you guys,''im not sure why'' but here we go

2 weeks back i ordered a msi 760 hawk in a webshop for my sli setup, and today they sended my money back with the message that this card isn't for sale anymore..

before this i was googleing the whole day to find someone with this card in their shop so i could buy it.

---------------------

my corsair neutron gtx ssd

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

do you guys have a gpu or a pc part you will never be able to let go? share your story here please :)

Nope :P I will happily sell, swap or upgrade any part when I can, its sad, but I like to pass my PC on to somebody who can give it a new life when I am looking to replace it, perhaps a kid who cannot afford a high end rig, so I sell it for a good price and get myself a new one :)

The only thing I hold on to are SSDs and Hard Drives, once held onto a GPU as I wanted it for a media centre

The PC I do not intend to replace is my server, though when I come to get a new PC I am going to swap its pentium out for my current i7 in the hope it lasts an awful long time

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I butcher all mine and my families old (Normally broken) PC's and build working ones out of them and give them away.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat

I think I wouldn't let go of my whole current PC

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

i dont have anything i wouldnt gladly give up, im just too lazy to find a buyer, so ive just got random parts in a box under my desk

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Probably my gigabyte windforce r9 280x.

Corsair C70 | Gigabyte Widnforce R9 280x | AMD FX8320 3.5ghz | Corsair 750m | Gigabyte 990FXA-ud3 | Mushkin 120gb SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Mushkin 16gb ddr3 1333mhz Ram

At the minute, it's my ssd, apart from that, my PC could do with an upgrade, so I'm probably going to sell my 270 and get a used 7970 at Christmas when there's plenty of buyers, and plenty of used cards :)

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*