Is the AMD mustang good? And what ships to buy?

Shroomster
Go to solution Solved by rentaspoon,

@rentaspoon

The description hinted that you should be able to add decent amount of guns with a toll on stability if I am correct. I looked at the ships you mentioned and will probably get the cutlass.

Yep, a couple of quick firing weapons and it should be OK, the M50 is doing OK in death match ATM and that's all racer. It's like a mosquito around your head at the moment to quick to catch.

i know , that's what i said :)

You said the mustang is not combat based, the base mustang IIRC is but lacking cargo space.

I was wondering this. And what ship(s) should I buy as I probably will be a merchant or mercenary or a pirate (because yaaargghh!) in the final game.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Ayy me pirate matey , it be shivering timbers all over the dark sea ! Now get out of me rum , ya bilge rat!

Joke aside , it's a racer ship . Not quite designed for combat :/

Ayy me pirate matey , it be shivering timbers all over the dark sea ! Now get out of me rum , ya bilge rat!Joke aside , it's a racer ship . Not quite designed for combat :/
The omega is a racer, the base is a military based ship, @CatCloud will know
I was wondering this. And what ship(s) should I buy as I probably will be a merchant or mercenary or a pirate (because yaaargghh!) in the final game.
Freelance or Cutlass for you, base ship wise an Aurora would be good for you.

The omega is a racer, the base is a military based ship, @CatCloud will know

@rentaspoon

The description hinted that you should be able to add decent amount of guns with a toll on stability if I am correct. I looked at the ships you mentioned and will probably get the cutlass.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

@rentaspoon

Yep, a couple of quick firing weapons and it should be OK, the M50 is doing OK in death match ATM and that's all racer. It's like a mosquito around your head at the moment to quick to catch.

You said the mustang is not combat based, the base mustang IIRC is but lacking cargo space.

Dude he's talking about the OMEGA mustang ( aka AMD mustang ) , which is for racing ....

Dude he's talking about the OMEGA mustang ( aka AMD mustang ) , which is for racing ....

I read that title like 10 times...

Excuse me while I go bang my head against a wall in shame (-_-)

@rentaspoon

@Si3Rra_7

But you can bolt guns to it, right? And it is still decent for starting off.

That's tbd but you should be able to since the 350r is a racing variant of the 300i , and you can mount guns on it . Don't worry :D

@rentaspoon

@Si3Rra_7

But you can bolt guns to it, right? And it is still decent for starting off.

Its got to class 1 hard points (that's what the guns mount on atm) so you should be able too but that's basic guns like the aurora has