I could do with a hand. (College assignment programming paradigms)

Aps

I'm doing OOP, event driven and procedural programming for my assignment. I get it for the most part but I cannot find some information. I need at least 5 key characteristics and what they do/how they work. Can anyone here give me any help? I'm more of a software guy than a hardware guy.

p.s sorry if this is the wrong place for this. I just don't know where else to ask:p

I'm doing OOP, event driven and procedural programming for my assignment. I get it for the most part but I cannot find some information. I need at least 5 key characteristics and what they do/how they work. Can anyone here give me any help? I'm more of a software guy than a hardware guy.

p.s sorry if this is the wrong place for this. I just don't know where else to ask:p

This is the right place :), can't help you with the paradigms, just for the fact that I don't even know what it is. 

Make sure to follow your topics.

Looking for a Programming Project take a look here!

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/407332-looking-for-a-project-idea-start-here/

This is the right place :), can't help you with the paradigms, just for the fact that I don't even know what it is. 

Make sure to follow your topics.

I have it open in a tab and I refresh every now and again. I could do with finding a guy who is experienced in this stuff to give me a hand:p

When you say paradigms do you mean things like encapsulation, cohesion, etc?

i7 3770 | Asus Z77 Pro | 16gb Kingston HyperX 1600 | Corsair AX750w | Steelseries 6Gv2 + Logitech G502

GPU: Asus R9 280x Direct CUII (complete with the famous VRAM issues/artifacts feature enabled)

stuck in elo hell, chillen with morello