$2500-3000 Gaming/YouTube PC

CptSparkyy

Well, if you don't want to upgrade for a while (4-5 years) then go with the DDR4 build.

Yea ok the DDR4 is what i will go for thanks! 

The extra cables and stuff what is that??

Sleeved cables = MOAR RED!

Sleeved cables = MOAR RED!

Cool but just asking here, When i see other people including Linus build they stick all their cables behind the case, so in the case of custom cables, do they come shorter where u put them in the front side of the case??

Cool but just asking here, When i see other people including Linus build they stick all their cables behind the case, so in the case of custom cables, do they come shorter where u put them in the front side of the case??

No, same length. Just looks a lot prettier. 

Ok cool i just looked up custom Red PC builds and pissed myself, not gonna be doing anything that serious any time soon. 

Ok im looking at all these fans u added, i know u added them because of the red/black, but how would u plug up all the different fans with seprate LEDs in all them, and where would they go other than replacing the default case ones??

Ok im looking at all these fans u added, i know u added them because of the red/black, but how would u plug up all the different fans with seprate LEDs in all them, and where would they go other than replacing the default case ones??

Three up front, two on top and the last one in the back. And there is a fan hub in the back to plug them all in. Thing is the hub is 3 pin not 4...

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/TWGhYJ Here's the same build but with 3pin fans to fit on the fan hub.

Thanks and im guessing the fan hub comes with the case?? 

Yes

Yes

I dont not believe u but i cant find it where it says it does come with it, sry i just want to be 100% sure before i go out and spend 2800$ and be missing parts

can u link a page where it says this??

I dont not believe u but i cant find it where it says it does come with it, sry i just want to be 100% sure before i go out and spend 2800$ and be missing parts

can u link a page where it says this??

https://www.google.com/search?q=nzxt+h440+fan+hub&safe=off&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Xyk7VKDAFvfCsATV14DwDg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAw

Thanks man for everything, i dont think i can find anymore questions for now, really u have been a big help! 

No problem.