Will gtx780 SLI be enough?

the jolly roger

So on my new 1080p single monitor build i plan on getting a gtx 780 (no TI), the 780 is a bit overkill for 1080p, but my ultimate goal is to do a triple monitor 1080p (maybe even 1440p) surround setup, so will a second 780 be enough to run aaa titles at 60fps?????

​GTX 970 IS SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE SO DON'T TELL ME TO GET THAT INSTEAD

(THANKS)

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

yes

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

If you are willing to buy 2nd hand, I'd recommend picking up two 780s there. With the receipt of course, for warranty purposes.

who cares...

Or you could do the sensible thing and wait until the 970 is in stock

ordering parts this monday, unless a miracle happens i dont think they will be in stock

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

probably a second 780 could run 1080p surround good but 1440p surround might not be ultra settings

i also think u should wait for the 970 i mean i think it would be worth the wait

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply