Ryse: Son of Rome - Anyone playing?

MunsonedForLife

Looks like this was released on PC yesterday on Steam but I haven't seen much on the PC version either here or on Youtube.  How is the port of the this Xbone title? 

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

It was a poor game to begin with.. I guess nobody bought it. Could it be they were also going for the "cinematic" look of 30 fps?

A very good game. Nice graphics and storyline. The only bad point is 

|

|

\  /

I haven't played it yet.

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

It was a poor game to begin with.. I guess nobody bought it. Could it be they were also going for the "cinematic" look of 30 fps?

Oh no...please don't tell me this is locked to 30fps on PC

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

It's very interesting why this was launched on PC at a starting price of $40USD...hmmmmmm

played it on xbone and its doesnt even worth to pirate it.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

A very good game. Nice graphics and storyline. The only bad point is 

|

|

\  /

I haven't played it yet.

lol dammit

Oh no...please don't tell me this is locked to 30fps on PC

just checked.. seems like it can go higher. 61 fps with a 980. horribly optimised garbage for now it seems

just checked.. seems like it can go higher. 61 fps with a 980. horribly optimised garbage for now it seems

Now I know the graphics aren't that great! LOL

I was watching Lirik play it last night and it looked okay, Can't say much for FPS or Graphics since it's at 30FPS on twitch and Low settings because of my internet. The storylines okay but maybe it's not my kind of game.

\

Wish there would be a game developed where you play the side of the British fighting back the Romans.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

After I played The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, I thought that was the prettiest game I played but Ryse takes the cake. The vegetation by far the best than any game I played. 

It's not as bad as some 3/10 reviews I've seen but it's not a 8/10 either.

It's a shallow game, if this was more like Dark Souls or Witcher, Crytek wouldn't face bankruptcy.

roflbot1zlu1f.jpg

It's not a QTE fest that some made it out to be. Again, it's not a great game but it doesn't the deserve the hate it got either.

I've finished it already, it's a fairly short game. While the production values are certainly there, it felt like it had a strict deadline to meet.

The story goes into warp speed at the beginning only to stay at a crawling space the rest of it.

I don't regret buying it since this was my farewell gift to Crytek. I loved Far Cry and Crysis but while they kept making the games looking better, the gameplay was getting worse.

Crysis was their peak, some would argue that Far Cry was their most complete games overall.

I recommend picking it up when it goes on sale. A 280 and above run it surprisingly well, the stories about needing at least 2 GPU's are simply not true.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

Great point made Linusinium...I think I may wait on this one till Black Friday and hope for a good sale, fingers crossed.