k70 rgb able to be modded?

elan2468

Can i put keycaps on the k70 rgb and do they need to be semi transparent keycaps?

you can put any cherry mx kecaps on them depending on the keycap they might look better or worse but cherry mx kecaps can be used

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

i think you can do that. There cherry mx switches. 

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

i know the key caps are removable, and can be replaced with cherry mx keycaps which is basically the standard, as to the transparency i have no idea

If the caps are Cherry MX compatible, then yeah. But if you don't buy translucent ones or if the legends are not translucent then the backlight won't get through.

Another thing to note is that all Corsair keyboards have non-standard bottom row so finding caps for certain keys can be a lot harder (most notably Win-key and Spacebar).

Ya, its just like any other board. Just pick your favorite keycap set.