How do contact amazon for enquiries?

Sharif

Go to solution Solved by Hans Christian | Teri,

http://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-GeForce-Graphics-GV-N970G1-GAMING-4GD/dp/B00NH5T1MS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1412853712&sr=8-3&keywords=gtx+970

I have few questions about the warranty from the amazon seller (direct)but got no idea how to contact them looked everywhere but lost

Please understand that the after sales service is provided by original supplier (where you purchase the product). If you purchase the product from Amazon (U.S.A) and need for warranty service in the future, please send the product to U.S.A for arranging RMA process. For the cover shipping cost, you need to contact and communication with the shop you purchased directly.

I need to verify this information from gigabyte 

Help me,where is it? 

At the same time you can enjoy this 

(Future bass) 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

random song is random

random song is random

Somebody help me........where is the contact section.......

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

:lol:  That was way too easy where did you find it?

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

I searched for Amazon contact.

That was utterly mind blowing..... :D

Ps the reason i am all excited is becasue of this 

:wub:

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Wow just used their chat service,the person was great and informative  :)  

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD