Anyone underwhelmed by the games coming out?

It seems like there is a lot of games coming out but there isn't very many that tickle my fancy. far cry 4 looks pretty decent as well as ACU but its ubisoft. Im usually really into fps's but tbh i only need csgo atm and nothing else looks any good. There is some hope for the beginning of next year with gta5 but tbh its meh. The only games that i will have a hard time not buying are no mans sky and hellraid but they aren't until well into next year. Obviously everyone will like different games and have different opinions but this is what i see. :) post any games i may have missed.

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Is Hotine Miami 2 out yet... looking forward to that. Star Citizen looks kinda cool but it wont run on my pc in a million years so whatever. Elite Dangerous could be good too.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

The only games that i will have a hard time not buying are no mans sky and hellraid

I will instabuy No mans sky. That game better not disappoint me. Never heard of hellraid though, worth looking? What kind of game is it?

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Every AC (assassin's creed) is awesome. Everyone hates ubisoft because of watch dogs. I dont like watch dogs its shit. The GUI (graphical user interface) of AC never disappointed me. 

Lets unite! 

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

It seems like there is a lot of games coming out but there isn't very many that tickle my fancy. far cry 4 looks pretty decent as well as ACU but its ubisoft. Im usually really into fps's but tbh i only need csgo atm and nothing else looks any good. There is some hope for the beginning of next year with gta5 but tbh its meh. The only games that i will have a hard time not buying are no mans sky and hellraid but they aren't until well into next year. Obviously everyone will like different games and have different opinions but this is what i see. :) post any games i may have missed.

I am like you. Lots of games that could be nice, but bored on all of them. CSGO is my only reason to live. Why don't you add me or I add you so we can play together some time. Only if you are mature enough and are nice to play with. Miss that friendship in CSGO

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

I will instabuy No mans sky. That game better not disappoint me. Never heard of hellraid though, worth looking? What kind of game is it?

Ye no mans sky better be the best game ever or else :P. Hellraid is like chivalry in a dungeon and coop :o 

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Ye no mans sky better be the best game ever or else :P. Hellraid is like chivalry in a dungeon and coop :o

Meeeeeh, never liked chivalry. Way too clunky for me. Does hellraid look a lot smoother?

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Most of the games I looked forward to this year, were postponed to next year.

But I do have The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth to look forward to this year,

And next year we'll have GTA 5, The Witcher 3, Batman: Arkham Knight, The Order 1886 and Triad Wars coming out.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I am like you. Lots of games that could be nice, but bored on all of them. CSGO is my only reason to live. Why don't you add me or I add you so we can play together some time. Only if you are mature enough and are nice to play with. Miss that friendship in CSGO

Id be happy. Me and my mates muck around but get serious in game. i am in australia but i can play at 200 ping if i really need too :P

|| MAELSTROM ||

It has been a while I was pumped and excited for a game coming out.

Meeeeeh, never liked chivalry. Way too clunky for me. Does hellraid look a lot smoother?

As far as i can tell yes. Combat looks like a cross between skyrim and chivalry. seems fluent 

|| MAELSTROM ||

Mos the games I looked forward to were postponed to next year.

But I do have The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth to look forward to this year,

And next year we'll have GTA 5, The Witcher 3, Batman: Arkham Knight, The Order 1886 and Trad Wars coming out.

Id love to get witcher 3 but witcher 2 was boring. good but boring. I played a batman game on my step brothers xbox and seemed too repetitive but each to there own :)

|| MAELSTROM ||

Id be happy. Me and my mates muck around but get serious in game. i am in australia but i can play at 200 ping if i really need too :P

I will send you an invite, my name would be Ku0L3M4

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Id love to get witcher 3 but witcher 2 was boring. good but boring. I played a batman game on my step brothers xbox and seemed too repetitive but each to there own :)

Watch that filthy mouth of yours boy, aside from the difficulty curve The Witcher 2 was amazing.

Forever waiting for Mirror's Edge 2. 

well its happening. but EA said something about more/better combat which could either be really good or really bad.

|| MAELSTROM ||

Maybe a little bit underwhelmed. I was really looking forward to Destiny, it looked very promissing, but from what I have read and seen, its a big dissapointment. Just hoping that there aren't any more of those on their way soon

well its happening. but EA said something about more/better combat which could either be really good or really bad.

I want them to completely get rid of guns (for Faith) and focus on evasion rather than combat. I don't mind quick takedowns, but having to fight will ruin it for me. 

Watch that filthy mouth of yours boy, aside from the difficulty curve The Witcher 2 was amazing.

As i said it was a great game. had a great story, visuals where nice and had some depth but personally (a lot of people agree) it just didn't have that addictive aspect that you get from games you love

|| MAELSTROM ||

You can find upcoming PC launches on most gaming sites. I was looking at upcoming titles on metacritic the other day. I'm in the mood for some eye candy, turns out the PC version of Ryse: Son of Rome comes out tomorrow.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

The Witcher games are really a love it or hate it kind of thing. They are really RPG-iss, but they usually look like action games on the surface. 

You don't play the Batman games only for the gameplay, you play it for the story. I guess you have to be a Batman fan to enjoy it. And another positive, no Joker this time.

Dead Island 2 is also coming out next year, along with Dying Lights. I don't really know if I should be exited for them. 

Forever waiting for Mirror's Edge 2. 

I hear you. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Hm, I don't know. I am pretty excited for The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth coming out this November ;)

From what I've seen of it, it's a big improvement over the first one!

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Dead Island 2 is also coming out next year, along with Dying Lights. I don't really know if I should be exited for them. 

Id pick up dead island on a sale but the only zombie game imma play from the moment it comes out is h1z1. Ive got dying lights on my wishlist but im more than prepared to be disappointed.

|| MAELSTROM ||

Off topic:

WHAT THE MOTHER OF JESUS FF XIII ON THE PC IS 60GB

I just got metro reduce last month and now have hyrule warriors and SSD 3DS so I'm good for a while. :D