I no longer hate Pewdiepie

Mooshi

O_O

IKR?

P. sure a decent amount of LTT members watch Good Mythical Morning and should be familiar with Rhett and Link. For those not in the know, it's an entertaining channel that's good. Anyway, seems a recent vid has an infamous Swedish LPer. I know, I know. I used to be on the hate train express, but something clicked. It's that scream at everything online persona and the fanbase that annoyed me, not the guy himself. Watching him act like a normal person completely takes away any reason to spew rage at the guy. On his own, he's a pretty chill dude.

Not exactly a fan, but there Pewds is infinitely more tolerable when he's being himself. 

THIS IS OFF-TOPIC I REGRET NOTHING.

i just saw this video lol

he's a cool nigga.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

I used to watch his videos sometimes but when he got more than 10 million, his videos didn't seem too interesting anymore.

He does act different then he did on his podcast, a bit nicer.

Never thought he was a bad guy to begin with, not a fan though

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

THIS IS OFF-TOPIC I REGRET NOTHING.

So kinda like posting something on 8chan instead of 4chan so you don't get ddos'd for the next two weeks type thing. lol

//ccap

Him & Linus should race their lambourghinis on road to see who wins... wiinner gets the pink slip from the other...

Details separate people.

I used to watch him play 1-3 years ago i will edit the name of the game he played

EDIT: Heavy Rain (cant think of anymore)

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

I still don't give a shit

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

acting so he can get younger people to watch him.  he could easily stop acting now he is making millions a year.

I used to like his horror shit, but one day i started watching and i was like "What the fuck is this retard doing"

I guess you're right though, those 31 million little kids like screaming, so he overreacts, but IRL he's pretty cool..

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Some of his older stuff made him come across as a decent guy, but of course, as always happens, he got mainstream and had to accommodate to the wider audience. This certainly has made me appreciate him more.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Do you guys know the amount he makes every year? Just curious. I don't hate the guy, I have to give a shit first to hate him lol

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

I believe Linus also said that he too uses a persona to some extent to be more lively like a character. No doubt in my mind that Linus is still a nerd (aren't we all) off cam, but probably a tad more toned down for every day. :P

Do you guys know the amount he makes every year? Just curious. I don't hate the guy, I have to give a shit first to hate him lol

Nobody knows except him and Google.

http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/pewdiepie

There is no set income, there are a ton of variables that it.

I don't see why anyone should 'hate' Felix (unless he's an absolute dick and I'm unaware of it). I personally don't like his videos but I'm also not the audience he is trying to cater to. If anything I'm impressed with his ability to consistently get so many views.

He's okay when he's not screaming into the camera.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

I think he's alright when he's not screaming into a microphone. 
In this situation Rhett and Link are the annoying ones.. 

Also

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I personally don't watch all his videos but there are some I do like about certain games I think he's chill

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

• 2 weeks later...

Rhett and Link have always been more annoying to me than pewdiepie, idk what it is about their personas but .. yeah.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

still too mainstream

You are allowed to like and enjoy popular and mainstream things you know

nobody is going to kill you

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii