Ninox Aurora is available for preorder

Rijst

The Ninox Aurora is a mouse that has been developed by bst, a member of the esreality forum. In his search for the best gaming mouse he also had a lot of input from other members of the forum.

http://www.esreality.com/post/2487925/new-gaming-mouse-development-part-2/

http://ninox.org

It resembles the shape of a g100s or an older m-s69.

For those of you interested in the Microsoft intelli 3.0 shape, take a look at the CoolerMaster Alcor.

Both mice have a 3090 sensor, which should have no acceleration and angle snapping.

not bad, but I'd like to see some reviews. not expensive either so why not...

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

It looks nice, and it's pretty cheap too.

If I need a new mouse I'll be sure to consider this one.

It looks a bit.. plain...

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Looks great. I read about this "project" a while back but it seemed that nothing was happening for a while. Good to see something came out of it. Excited to see how it actually performs. Not a bad price either! I'm surprised how cheap the pre-order actually is.

I was following his project for a long time, because I prefer the smallest lightest mouse money can buy and it seems Ninox is going to fit my hand just fine. Once the site was up I made an instant preorder even if it will suck for this price you dont lose anything really.