Metallic Corsair Logo...

equippedbum

Got this Corsair logo/decal off of ebay for my K70 RGB. The logo on my keyboard is all black...thought I'd crisp it up with this decal.

The lettering is a raised/metallic aluminum?

You need a steady hand to adjust the positioning of the letters if they don't line-up first try.

Anyhow, here's a link to the ebay store.

The dude mails them from Poland and it took about 10 days to get to me.

The lettering isn't perfectly straight (in this photo)...but if you dink with it enough you'll get as close to perfect as possible. I'm thinking about sealing it onto the keyboard with a marine grade clear coat...just over the letters.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Corsair-Label-Aufkleber-Sticker-Badge-Logo-30mm-x-28mm-185-/181465873110?pt=Computer_Case_Mods_Stickers_Decals&hash=item2a40357ad6

post-82070-0-89674000-1412562497_thumb.j

post-82070-0-31465300-1412562743_thumb.j

Got this Corsair logo/decal off of ebay for my K70 RGB. The logo on my keyboard is all black...thought I'd crisp it up with this decal.

The lettering is a raised/metallic aluminum?

You need a steady hand to adjust the positioning of the letters if they don't line-up first try.

Anyhow, here's a link to the ebay store.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Corsair-Label-Aufkleber-Sticker-Badge-Logo-30mm-x-28mm-185-/181465873110?pt=Computer_Case_Mods_Stickers_Decals&hash=item2a40357ad6

yeah, i'm sure there's a better way to attach the letters...i kinda rushed putting it on.

Wow! This is brilliant! I was about to get a case badge until I saw this, thanks for the share! 

Wow! This is brilliant! I was about to get a case badge until I saw this, thanks for the share! 

I was too until I saw this on ebay...and it's only a few bucks. I ordered it on the 27th. and it was in my mailbox yesterday.