How can i do this?

ShotDC
Go to solution Solved by MinotaurGrumps,

well hello guys, hope you are good, i am, so the thing is, i like to watch the wan show, but i also want to do something while playing so i was wondering if there is a way to have like a pip in my games to view the wan show, i mean like this

the game in the background, and the wan show like a pip little square in the corner.... i hope you get it. Thanks btw

I don't think you can make the window smaller for a game... What I do is use my tablet or phone as a second screen for the WAN show. :)

well hello guys, hope you are good, i am, so the thing is, i like to watch the wan show, but i also want to do something while playing so i was wondering if there is a way to have like a pip in my games to view the wan show, i mean like this

the game in the background, and the wan show like a pip little square in the corner.... i hope you get it. Thanks btw

I assume he means the wan show in a corner of the screen kind of like a face cam gamers use. Dunno

Maybe you can use a phone or tablet, to sit in your desk (If you don't have a second monitor)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I don't think you can make the window smaller for a game... What I do is use my tablet or phone as a second screen for the WAN show. :)

I assume he means the wan show in a corner of the screen kind of like a face cam gamers use. Dunno

Maybe you can use a phone or tablet, to sit in your desk (If you don't have a second monitor)

true, but monitors thewse days come in very cheap, you can get a decent monitor for around $150 and you can use it also for other things then only the WAN Show

Glue your phone to the monitor.

true, but monitors thewse days come in very cheap, you can get a decent monitor for around $150 and you can use it also for other things then only the WAN Show

dude im in venezuela.....

i think i will do this

thanks