Is Hudl 2 tablet the best value for your money?!

TechCzech

Tesco is coming out with their new tablet: Hudl 2. The specifications look good for price of just 129 pounds.
291-6080_front.jpg
8.3" Full HD IPS screen
1.83GHz Intel® Atom quad-core processor
2GB of RAM
16GB of built in storage
micro-SD card slot
1.2MP front and 5MP back cameras

Android 4.4 Kitkat

8 colors to choose from as well as variety of cases   http://www.tesco.com/direct/search-results/results.page?catId=4294967294&searchquery=hudl2+accessories&SrchId=4294967294&_requestid=1095005#prevTile=pt-205-3833_205-3833

With all them colors and cases + parental control...it really looks like I found a winner for the 'toy' that will keep kids occupied on their next flight to Canadia.
The speakers could have been front facing ...but it it's going to be a table t for my kids maybe better if they're facing the back.
Can anybody from UK can share hands on experience?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPIbVIMxgGE

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/review/2373782/tesco-hudl-2-hands-on-review

http://www.tesco.com/direct/hudl2-8-wi-fi-tablet/454-7907.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=397-7926

510-2120_402-5484.jpg   397-7926_548-5459.jpg

I really like that Intel is getting a bigger market share in these tablets, I like x86 more than ARM and I want to see Win10 on more devices (I like Win8.1 on my tablets alot more then I like Android)

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

Damn im tired of this tablet war, there are hundreds upon hundreds of them, in the end we buy from the big guys anyways, its way too saturated to stand out in the tablet market anymore apart from ramming extreme technology inside.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Damn im tired of this tablet war, there are hundreds upon hundreds of them, in the end we buy from the big guys anyways, its way too saturated to stand out in the tablet market anymore apart from ramming extreme technology inside.

they need to slam a 980 on a tablet, that when i'm going to care!

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

they need to slam a 980 on a tablet, that when i'm going to care!

yeah  thats would just be a 980 reference and instead of that window for the heatsink there will be an lcd panel.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

yeah  thats would just be a 980 reference and instead of that window for the heatsink there will be an lcd panel.

if i have to burn my hands in order to play the witcher 3 on a tablet, so be it :D, seriously though, whit how much efficient things are getting would be nice if someone fitted a discrete gpu on a tablet similar to the surface pro while keeping the thickness and weight, that would be cool

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

a quad baytrail soc

ur talking about faster than snapdragon 800 Cpu performance

this is pretty great for the price

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Great specifications. It's a shame you cannot get it anywhere else. And it will probably never get any publicity since no reviewer will review it.

I wish phones just stopped using RISC altogether already. They are too complicated for that now.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.