Simple to use free Video Creation software?

Flaygonri

I'm really into content creation, so I was wondering what good video making stuff there is out there, because I need some sort of introduction for my videos. I have Adobe Flash on my school laptop, but I have no idea how to use it. Is there some sort of free software out there that's relatively easy to use? Or is there anyone willing to take time out of their day to make me a simple intro? If so, you can just message me. 

Thank you very much!

This should be in the software and operating system section. As for making videos, you will want either sony vegas and adobe premier, and aftereffects for a good intro. 

This should be in the software and operating system section. As for making videos, you will want either sony vegas and adobe premier, and aftereffects for a good intro. 

oh oops, didn't read. should i repost another one over there and delete this one?

oh oops, didn't read. should i repost another one over there and delete this one?

Yes if you want :)

Build log "Whiplash" : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/158477-the-hero/

Whiplash: 4790k@4,4Ghz|Maximus VII Hero|4x4Gb Red/Black HyperX fury 1866Mhz|R9 290 Tri-X|Modded 450D|Sleeved cables on a M12II evo 850W|M500 480Gb| BenQ XL2411T@144Hz

Laptop: 4700MQ|16Gb@1600Mhz|Quadro 1100M|1080P|128Gb SSD|500Gb 7200RPM hdd