Questions about the forum.

UltraNeonGaming

Hey guys I have a few questions about the forum, I can't find where to do this stuff anywhere in the forum, probably is in a obvious place.

So how do you change you're member title? Mine says "Member" other people have a custom one how do I change mine?

Also how do you write something below you're post, not by entering it with the post, It's when people reply to topic they always have their PC specs listed in their reply; how can I put mine there??

Thanks!

When you hit 500 posts you can.

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

Do both of those things?

Wat

EDIT: Oh, i read the op to fast, you go to profile, press ''edit my profile'' or something like that, and then it's the signature.

Edited by GeekySole9354

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

• You can change your member title when you hit 500 posts

To change your signature, go to profile → Edit My profile → Click on ´Signatur´ in the columm on the left → Write what you want, as long as it isn't against the CoC

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Hey guys I have a few questions about the forum, I can't find where to do this stuff anywhere in the forum, probably is in a obvious place.

So how do you change you're member title? Mine says "Member" other people have a custom one how do I change mine?

Also how do you write something below you're post, not by entering it with the post, It's when people reply to topic they always have their PC specs listed in their reply; how can I put mine there??

Thanks!

I know you did not ask this. But following your topics is also a good idea^^ So you get a notification every time someone replies to your created topics :)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I know you did not ask this. But following your topics is also a good idea^^ So you get a notification every time someone replies to your created topics :)

Yep, forgot to do that