Blue screen of death error ( 3B )

Ramamataz

So here is the story in a short way. So yesterday i was checking my bios to see if anything was odd and there was something quite odd.. you see the ram i had was running at a lower frequency compared to the one advertised which is 1600 mhz,  appearently it was changed due to a failed overclock attempt using AI suite II it was very minor overclock attempted to change the cpu ratio from 17.5 to 18.5 or 18  so i set everything to auto then.  Afterword i attempted to watch a youtube video and download something and it gave me some blue screen errors.  Mostly this one that i managed to snap before my computer gave me another blue screen of death sorry its in text.   Once i get home i'll try to find the dump file and what not so here it is

SYSTEM_SERVICE EXCEPTION 

Technical information ***STOP: 3B,  0x0000000C0000005, 0xFFFFF96000278053, 0xFFFFF88008D65EA0,0x0000000000000000

Win32k.sys -Address FFFFF96000278053 base at FFFFF96000070000, Datestamp 53f7e73f

I got the best Waifu a man could ever ask for Lieselotte Sherlock is my girl ( in my profile pic ) 

On a side note, why didn't you find the dump file after you posted this on seven yesterday(in canada)?

Spoiler

Xeon E5 2697 V3, Silverstone TD02, Samsung 64gb 4x16, Asus X99-E WS, PNY Quadro M6000, Intel 750 400gb, 2x Toshiba 4tb, Seagate 8tb, Seasonic 1050xp3, Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Spoiler

i7 5820k, Corsair H110i GTX, 32gb Crucial Ballistix Sport LT, Asus X99 Sabertooth, EVGA Gtx 980ti x2, Intel 750 1.2TB, Seagate Barracuda 4tb, SeaSonic 1050xp3, In Win 805 Black

On a side note, why didn't you find the dump file after you posted this on seven yesterday(in canada)?

Am currently in school and the post on the seven forums.  Was late last night so.. yea i'll provide the dumps files when i get home.

I got the best Waifu a man could ever ask for Lieselotte Sherlock is my girl ( in my profile pic ) 

This error has been linked to excessive paged pool usage and may occur due to user-mode graphics drivers crossing over and passing bad data to the kernel code. Things to try are removing & re-installing new graphics drivers. Run all current Windows Updates & update other drivers as well.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

or it could be a memory gone bad i had the same problem 

amd fx 6300  @4.4ghz @1.4/ga-970a-ud3/HD78702gb /antec 620w psu

here are some of the dmp files i have.   These are just from today.   please click files which is in blue.

bump