i7 3770k weird temperature behavior

Alright guys, I have a question regarding the temperature behavior of my i7-3770k.

My cpu is cooled by a H100i and the idle temperature is around 40 degrees celsius, it's overclocked to 4.2ghz with the lame oc genie button of my MSI Z77 MPower motherboard. (Still haven't found the time and patience to do a good overclock  :P)

The thing is when I'm folding or doing torture test, the temperature rises within a second to 62/63 degrees celcius. It stays there untill my H100i warmed up and then the temperature rises to around 67 degrees celcius.

When I stop the folding or the torture test the temperature drops within a second to 42 degrees celcius.

My question is, how is it possible that my cpu temperature rises with 20 degrees within a second. To my understanding the temperature rises gradually and not instantly, is this because of a bad temperature sensor or is this normal behavior for a i7-3770k.

CPU: Intel 3770k Cooling: Corsair H100i Motherboard: MSI Z77 MPower Memory: 2x4gb Corsair 1600 ddr3 GPU: Sapphire 6950 2gb with reference Cooler PSU: XFX pro 650w Case: Corsair Carbide 500r Storage: Crucial M4 128GB, 2x Samsung 1TB, 1x Seagate 2TB

CPU: Pentium 4 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-8SGXL Memory: 2GB ddr Storage: 250GB IDE OS: FreeBSD

oc genie is upping your voltage. 

give us a cpu-z screenshot when under load please

Here are my cpu-z screenshots

Normal/idle:

cpuz normal

Load:

cpuz load

CPU: Intel 3770k Cooling: Corsair H100i Motherboard: MSI Z77 MPower Memory: 2x4gb Corsair 1600 ddr3 GPU: Sapphire 6950 2gb with reference Cooler PSU: XFX pro 650w Case: Corsair Carbide 500r Storage: Crucial M4 128GB, 2x Samsung 1TB, 1x Seagate 2TB

CPU: Pentium 4 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-8SGXL Memory: 2GB ddr Storage: 250GB IDE OS: FreeBSD