Choosing between HD 600s or 650s

Octavialicious
Go to solution Solved by NannerBeans,

Thanks! The E10K looks perfect. It just plugs into my computer via USB right?

Yeah

What do you mean? </ leading question :rolleyes: >

It is the darkest open headphone other than orthodynamics, though the only one similarly priced is the HE-400 which has a nasty drop in the upper mids/lower treble (where vocals generally are).

f946f7b5c0.png

83c9a6fd42.png

I thought the HE-400s had really good bass? wat

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

What do you mean? </ leading question :rolleyes: >

It is the darkest open headphone other than orthodynamics, though the only one similarly priced is the HE-400 which has a nasty drop in the upper mids/lower treble (where vocals generally are).

I thought the HE-400s had really good bass? wat

Define "good" bass. The bass hump is relatively high compared to the treble. And you also said too much treble annoys your ears, no?

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Define "good" bass. The bass hump is relatively high compared to the treble. And you also said too much treble annoys your ears, no?

idk, can you just pm me? I have like so many questions and you just seem to know a lot, It's annoying having to quote everytime lol

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

idk, can you just pm me? I have like so many questions and you just seem to know a lot, It's annoying having to quote everytime lol

buh buh buh bbbut

tumblr_lv17fz80cR1qadba2.png