Does anyone recall the fastest 7970Ghz edition out of the box?

eNsaneDRK

I'm just wondering if anybody knows what was the fastest Core and Memory clocks were out of the box without overclocking pass manufactures specs on the 7970 Ghz Edition Cards. When trying to research this myself I can only see a few cards per manufacture, because they no longer make/sell them and take them off their site even though I know they had a bunch of different editions of the card. And neweggs is just as useless cause once they stop selling it they take it off the search results. But if you google it, they still have a database of some sort of them. If I could access that database that would be helpful but probably not going to happen.

Example, 
     290X starts at 1Ghz/1250Mhz but some cards are shipped with overclock already on them up to 1.1Ghz/1500Mhz.

I personally think it was 1100/1750(7000) but not sure.

Well the R9 280X is basically a 7970 at its core (pun intended). But i think the Club3D Royal King had pretty high stock clocks on the 7970.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

The 280x / 7970 overclocks pretty well. Why would stock settings matter at all ?

Spoiler