What Parts need drivers and and what order ro you install them in?

spinserrr

No specific order, but basically all essential parts need drivers. Except for ram

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Motherboard - found on manufactures' website, install all for your board model or for what you will use

GPU - same as above

AHCI for SSD/HDD - Windows takes care of that

order doesn't matter

Error: 410

I don't think that there is a particular oder to install your components drivers in.

The second one is a bit more complicated. I think you need to install Chipset drivers, graphics drivers, audio drivers, wifi drivers, depending on what keyboard/mouse/headset you use you have to install those too. I think that should summ that up.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

Generally, GPU, Network, Audio, and other addon cards need drivers. 99% of the time windows install its own generic drivers for network and audio. You have to install your GPUs drivers. You can install your motherboard manufacturers drivers for audio and network if you want specific things to work that may not on the generic drives, as for order. There isn't.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

1. Chipset

2. Intel RST

3. Intel MEI

4. GPU

5. Audio

6. LAN

7. Everything else (bluetooth, wireless, whatever)

You don't necessarily need the Intel RST and MEI drivers, and you will obviously skip them if you have an AMD CPU.

Chipset, LAN, Audio, GPU. Those are the most common ones. Then for every external piece like mouse and keyboard.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv