Heaven Society - Week 19 Anime Poll

Yeah it is, it's the default title language on MAL, which probably everyone uses (?)

It would at least be a nice gesture if you could use both.

I tend to use ANN since that what ive used as long as I can remember. Also see @Charger 's post

:/ i do post 3-4 links to different sites about the anime, images and a synopsis so i think that should be more then sufficient to show what anime it is

I've already seen Pet, the rest are good selections. I've promised to watch Magi so I'll vote for that this week! 

Keep it going people!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

image doesnt work lol

blame @TheProfosist he is the one that tells me what to put based on the spread sheet lol

Hey now i just follow the spreadsheet. Also @DigitalHermit one definite winner is far less fun and then why even have more than that one option?

What does rewatch have to do with it?

He doesnt want to watch it again so soon?

Voted Magi, enjoyed it when it aired. Didn't enjoy D-Gray man so I honestly stopped viewing it. As for the others, I knew I never saw TTGL. Can't remember or not if I saw Pet Girl. And I never saw Beelzebub. I might tho.

Voted Magi, enjoyed it when it aired. Didn't enjoy D-Gray man so I honestly stopped viewing it. As for the others, I knew I never saw TTGL. Can't remember or not if I saw Pet Girl. And I never saw Beelzebub. I might tho.

D-gray Man wasn't enjoyable because it was canned due to fucking Bleach taking the timeslot on TV.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

and because the manga is better........just saying.

That didnt finish either though did it?

D-gray Man wasn't enjoyable because it was canned due to fucking Bleach taking the timeslot on TV.

how does that effect how it started? I thought it was good and yes the end sucked since it just kind of died but what anime doesn't seem to do that at this point

didn't the manga just stop as well or did they finally finish it?

didn't the manga just stop as well or did they finally finish it?

The mangaka got sick, I heard she was working on Valrave while the manga was on hiatus but then got sick again. So, my guess is it's still on hiatus.

The mangaka got sick, I heard she was working on Valrave while the manga was on hiatus but then got sick again. So, my guess is it's still on hiatus.

Thats was my understanding as well, though didnt know he got sick again.

Regarding D gray:

http://www.onepiecebay.net/forums/showthread.php?17548-Shed-a-Tear-for-All-Those-Who-Read-D-Gray-Man

With that said it's last chapter is a fair ammount ahead of the Anime, so my statement stands: manga is better, no really it is! Not only because it's ahead but also because the details are better and it's a lot more captivating.

It's just one of those that are a better read than watch.

Manga is better in most cases.

Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Regarding D gray:

http://www.onepiecebay.net/forums/showthread.php?17548-Shed-a-Tear-for-All-Those-Who-Read-D-Gray-Man

With that said it's last chapter is a fair ammount ahead of the Anime, so my statement stands: manga is better, no really it is! Not only because it's ahead but also because the details are better and it's a lot more captivating.

It's just one of those that are a better read than watch.

i started watching the english dub when that ran out then i watched the sub until i ran out of that, then started reading the manga until there was no more translated out then started reading that fan translated manga and then ran out of that

i started watching the english dub when that ran out then i watched the sub until i ran out of that, then started reading the manga until there was no more translated out then started reading that fan translated manga and then ran out of that

it's a good drug right? :P

Manga is better in most cases.

but I cant watch manga and most times I marvel more at animation than artwork.

it is the only anime that has gotten me to go that far down the rabbit hole to try and see what the end was lol

but then you got burned because there was no end.

but I cant watch manga and most times I marvel more at animation than artwork.

You can read manga and marvel at details.

Hey now i just follow the spreadsheet. Also @DigitalHermit one definite winner is far less fun and then why even have more than that one option?

He doesnt want to watch it again so soon?

Agree... And yes... I don't want to watch it again so soon...

You can read manga and marvel at details.

And i do I just tend to marvel more at anime.

I only marvel at good ones like garden of words. I don't normally see many anime that i think look all that marvelous

Then your not watching enough of what I suggest :P

Then your not watching enough of what I suggest :P

cant really tell you that you are wrong but you also don't really suggest anything lol

cant really tell you that you are wrong but you also don't really suggest anything lol

I do to you... but your correct I still havnt suggested anything to the thread.

I do to you... but your correct I still havnt suggested anything to the thread.

LOL even what you have suggested to me was more like these are the anime on my hard drive not really a suggestion or a reason to watch them lol

LOL even what you have suggested to me was more like these are the anime on my hard drive not really a suggestion or a reason to watch them lol

I had other suggestions too.