any One plus one owner here?

Recon97

So how is it? Does it work fine like promised? Any problems?

Cuz I wanna buy.

@Flyguygamer 

He owns a one plus one

Bitch, you forgot me.

Anyway, it's pretty much awesome. I got a friend begging for an invite.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

According to them, they all love it, I may or may not, depending on the situation, pick one up for the fun of it too later at the end of the year, even though I have a g3

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

It's pretty good.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Bitch, you forgot me.

Anyway, it's pretty much awesome. I got a friend begging for an invite.

What exactly is this invite?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

What exactly is this invite?

In order to buy the phone, you need an invite.

*they will start using pre orders 

http://bgr.com/2014/09/18/oneplus-one-preorder-system/

But it's for a limited time.

The thing is, if you can't get an invite or they don't ship to your country, just buy the thing Oneplus one ripped of in design, the Oppo Find 7 is exactly the same just with a different os, but you can install CM for yourself though

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

The thing is, if you can't get an invite or they don't ship to your country, just buy the thing Oneplus one ripped of in design, the Oppo Find 7 is exactly the same just with a different os, but you can install CM for yourself though

Cm?

Cm?

CyanogenMod. It's a custom OS.

Cm?

Cyanogenmod, the oneplus one uses a special version called 11S, but you can install the normal one onto other phones, requires root though.

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

I love mine, only trouble I had is actually getting the phone to me.

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

Cyanogenmod, the oneplus one uses a special version called 11S, but you can install the normal one onto other phones, requires root though.

OK.Should I root one plus one if I buy that.

OK.Should I root one plus one if I buy that.

Erm, don't really see the reason you need root, unless you want root apps

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

Erm, don't really see the reason you need root, unless you want root apps

Yes I want em. BUT isn't root dangerous I mean if it's not successful?