At school... (Need advice with peer to peer conflicts)

OriginalPromise

So at my Biology class today, I sit next to a girl named... lets say "bitch" for now. 

Anyways, this "bitch" calls me a girl in a very sarcastic manner but she went over the top today.

Me, jokingly hid her paper under my binder and gave it back after letting her shuffle her stuff.

She then acted like a total cunt for the rest of the class, took my shit as well, and refused to share answers on a group project.

I, then filled with humor and joked with the teacher after school. (I tattled: Mrs.Blank "Bitch" keeps calling me a girl!)

Bitch than mentioned that I stabbed her with a pencil intentionally when clearly, it was not; and I have witnesses regarding that also.

(I was going to write a message on her paper, and she intentionally blocked that causing me to "hurt her")

("Don't touch my paper")

(The scratch wasn't even that bad, as the penetration wasn't deep enough for the scar to bleed)

Mrs. Blank then thought that this was a serious issue and suggested "Bitch" to file an official complaint.

Now I think my image, or the distinction my teacher has on me deteriorated significantly, while I'm not too worried about the complaint as I can back it up.

Mrs. Blank is now moving my seat which just sucks, and personally I'm looking to get her back.

How should I get "bitch" back and what are some precautions I should take from now on?

Why should I be the person receiving the punishment and "the eye" when she was a part of it too? 

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Get a girl back by acting like one? Getting down to petty attempts there little fella...

Grow up and take it like a man. Sounds like a pre-cursor to beating a wife if you ever get one.

Keep your hands to yourself

Don't even acknowledge anything.

Sounds like you started it. Just over over it already.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I'd say if she is going to be like that about it. Why the hell are you still with her? Because she's hot or the most "popular" girl? Just end it and don't even get her back, I've tried to get revenge because some girl was being an ass and gotten in a lot of trouble. I recommend you break up with her ignore her don't talk to her at all. If you don't socialize with her you can't get in trouble with her.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

Stay away from people that get you in trouble.

Saved my ass plenty of times.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

-

Remember to follow your topics.

First of all referring to her with names behind her back doesn't really make you look all that good. Secondly, if she calls you a girl and you're not, stop caring; why would you care what SHE calls you when you know you're not that? Stop caring and she'll stop doing it. I'm sure you have plenty of other classmates to talk with. Retailating is beyond dumb, it's admitting that she had a victory of some sort over you and showing that it got to you, which in her mind would be a sign that what she does actually works and bothers you, which is her goal. Overall, making an ass of yourself (quoting @AlwaysFSX ). Not to mention it wouldn't make you feel better and it would just turn a couple of minutes of nonsense in a stupid "war" which would have you and this girl exchanging pitiful attempts at mutual revenge.

So, be the greater man and just let it go. If she is annoyed by you taking her stuff (a lot of people would be) then stop taking her stuff, if you want her to leave you alone that is.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

What is scaling and how does it work? Asus PB287Q unboxing! Console alternatives :D Watch Netflix with Kodi on Arch Linux Sharing folders over the internet using SSH Beginner's Guide To LTT (by iamdarkyoshi)

Sauron'stm Product Scores:

Spoiler

Just a list of my personal scores for some products, in no particular order, with brief comments. I just got the idea to do them so they aren't many for now :)

Don't take these as complete reviews or final truths - they are just my personal impressions on products I may or may not have used, summed up in a couple of sentences and a rough score. All scores take into account the unit's price and time of release, heavily so, therefore don't expect absolute performance to be reflected here.

-Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - [8/10]

Spoiler

A durable and reliable machine that is relatively lightweight, has all the hardware it needs to never feel sluggish and has a great IPS matte screen. Downsides are mostly due to its age, most notably the screen resolution of 1366x768 and usb 2.0 ports.

-Apple Macbook (2015) - [Garbage -/10]

Spoiler

From my perspective, this product has no redeeming factors given its price and the competition. It is underpowered, overpriced, impractical due to its single port and is made redundant even by Apple's own iPad pro line.

-OnePlus X - [7/10]

Spoiler

A good phone for the price. It does everything I (and most people) need without being sluggish and has no particularly bad flaws. The lack of recent software updates and relatively barebones feature kit (most notably the lack of 5GHz wifi, biometric sensors and backlight for the capacitive buttons) prevent it from being exceptional.

-Microsoft Surface Book 2 - [Garbage - -/10]

Spoiler

Overpriced and rushed, offers nothing notable compared to the competition, doesn't come with an adequate charger despite the premium price. Worse than the Macbook for not even offering the small plus sides of having macOS. Buy a Razer Blade if you want high performance in a (relatively) light package.

-Intel Core i7 2600/k - [9/10]

Spoiler

Quite possibly Intel's best product launch ever. It had all the bleeding edge features of the time, it came with a very significant performance improvement over its predecessor and it had a soldered heatspreader, allowing for efficient cooling and great overclocking. Even the "locked" version could be overclocked through the multiplier within (quite reasonable) limits.

-Apple iPad Pro - [5/10]

Spoiler

A pretty good product, sunk by its price (plus the extra cost of the physical keyboard and the pencil). Buy it if you don't mind the Apple tax and are looking for a very light office machine with an excellent digitizer. Particularly good for rich students. Bad for cheap tinkerers like myself.

I'd say if she is going to be like that about it. Why the hell are you still with her? Because she's hot or the most "popular" girl? Just end it and don't even get her back, I've tried to get revenge because some girl was being an ass and gotten in a lot of trouble. I recommend you break up with her ignore her don't talk to her at all. If you don't socialize with her you can't get in trouble with her.

I'm not in a relationship with her....

More like forced relation since I was assigned seats.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

just ignore I guess

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

stop taking everything too seriously. Middle school isn't so bad when you ignore the shitty people.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

you and "bitch" are behaving really childish. My guess is she likes you, but expresses it in a weird way. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

stop taking everything too seriously. Middle school isn't so bad when you ignore the shitty people.

High school, unless the OP failed a few grades.

Guess ignore, just throw insults when she insults you, that's it.

Don't let her roll over you though.

One thing you learn as you get older is: Never try and get payback. Revenge is never an option. Turn a blind eye to her and only try and work with her need be, but other than that, try to avoid her.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

I'm not in a relationship with her....

More like forced relation since I was assigned seats.

Oh, misread sorry, but stay away and just ignore her.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

High school, unless the OP failed a few grades.

the joke

----------

your head

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

the joke

----------

your head

Bad joke is bad. :P

One thing you learn as you get older is: Never try and get payback. Revenge is never an option. Turn a blind eye to her and only try and work with her need be, but other than that, try to avoid her.

My reason is different.. I'm too tired of people's shit to get them back. :lol:

Roundhouse kick her into next week. 

No, but really just let administration deal with it.

CPU: i7 4790K Motherboard - MSI Z97 G55 SLI RAM - Crucial Ballistix Sport 16 GB GPU - Sapphire R9 380 Nitro 4GB Case - NZXT H2 (White) Storage - 120 GB Kingston SSDnow,2x 1TB WD Blue PSU - Corsair CX750M Cooling - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 Keyboard Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Logitech G502

Sure seems like there's only one bitch in this thread, and it's not the girl the op sat beside.

Sounds like the op has a history of being a jerk and now is all upset when people are jerks back.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers